DAILY BREAD OF LIFE
(KJV.) JOHN 14:17-19
(17) Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
(18) I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
(19) Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
I PROMISE YOU!
(18) I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Brethren, Jesus promise not to leave his disciples without consolation but will send another force of power to support and encourage, relief their burdens of pains and agonies from persecutions and reproaches of evil men; Jesus also promise to come back again to his disciples; which is his second coming to earth; for, it is written, "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am there ye may be also."(John 14:3); therefore, as believers, we are not alone on this journey of faith; regardless of what we do, are doing or being done to us; we are not alone, the Holy Spirit, our comforter, teacher and friend is within and around us at all times and at all costs; he will protect our souls from perils and dangers of this world until the day when Jesus Christ will come back to earth, we will unite with him in the skies and dwell with him as joint heirs forevermore.
(19) Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. Brethren, Jesus in this verse was saying goodbye to his disciples, but he promise them that they will still see him' because he will live, and they will also live; for, it is written, "A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father." (John 16:16); if we are in Christ Jesus; let us know that we will live forever; though we may sleep in death and buried in graveyards, our spirits lives on, and will see Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, in eternity and unite with him in his glory, and be joint heirs of his kingdom; and though we do not see him with our naked eyes; Jesus is always with and around us, his spirits lives within our mortal bodies; he sees our reproaches, feels our sorrows and pains; and delivers our souls from all enemy afflictions; therefore, we are not alone, we just have to believe in him, call upon his Holy Name and receive his goodness and mercies forevermore.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) 1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.