(KJV.) 1 TIMOTHY 6:10-12
(10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
(11) But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
(12) Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
O MAN OF GOD!
(10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. As believers, let us focus more on eternal blessings and not make money our central points of views; for, the love of money is the foundation of all kinds of morally wrong and bad behaviors; which are harmful to our souls and may cause misfortunes and sufferings or disastrous situations in our lives; in this day and age, money is an important circulating medium of exchange; however, in the past generations our forefathers, traded with merchandise, they exchanged goods for goods, items for items; though there were gold, silver and other metals of exchange, including coins or some form of paper money; however, these days, money has become our main focus in life, we cannot do anything without it; which is why, some people, eager for money have wondered away from the faith, and brought upon themselves so many griefs; (i) we work more hours than our physical bodies can bear, just to have more luxuries that we cannot fully enjoy because we have to continue to work more hours to keep up with our spending habits; (ii) we acquire earthly possessions that we give away because we do not really need them, but bought them out of impulse to please ourselves, friends or neighbors; (iii) at times, we get too stressed out on days, when we need to worship our Father, the true source of our blessings; therefore, we experience more emptiness of spirits; because we lack fellowship with Jesus Christ; and cannot hear his voice when too busy or accept his love, into spiritual emptiness of our souls; therefore, we lack innermost peace and cannot focus on what matters, salvation and life everlasting; today, the Holy Spirit is encouraging humanity to get their priorities straighten, seek first the kingdom of our Father and its righteousness, and all other things shall be added unto us. (Matthew 6:33); for true blessings comes from above, when we receive those blessings, there will be no sorrows attached to them, but peace, joy and life everlasting.
(11) But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. Brethren, because of lustful distractions of this sinful generation; it is very difficult to resist evil temptations; however, we can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthen us; if we are willing to obey dictates of the Holy Spirit our helper, comforter, teacher and guidance, (i) the Holy Spirit will take absolute control of our thought processes and direct our ways in his rightful moral behaviors; (ii) he will transform our lives, to conform to wishes of our Father, so we walk in confidence and trust only in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; (iii) the Holy Spirit will iron our hearts from evil conscience into loving one another as ourselves; bearing one another's burdens with humility and respect for one another; (iv) and, do unto others as we wish others to do unto us. (Luke 6:31); therefore, as much as we need money to survive in this sinful world; let us place Jesus Christ in the center of all our needs, trust him to be our source of providence, and not worry too much about what we have to have, but know that all our needs will be taken care of by our Father, through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; if we trust and believe in him.
(12) Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. Brethren, to live in this fallen world is a battle between good and evil; Apostle Paul in his letter to the Romans, said, "For that which I do I allow not; for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I." (Romans 7:15); whatever, we desire not to do, that is what the enemy brings into our thought processes to do. to lure us into sin; therefore, (i) let us fight the good fight of faith; stand firmly on faith grounds, in the righteousness of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior and profess his words against demonic infiltration spirits, when temptations comes our ways; (ii) let us hold fast on what we believe that Jesus suffered, died and rose again from the death to forgive all our past. present and future sins, and we have salvation, grace and eternity; (iii) to which believers are also called out of darkness, to minister, teach and preach the word of our Father; and to declare openly to all nations of the world, that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of the world; therefore, let us take courage to move forward in our callings, for we already declared our faiths before other brethren; that we accept Jesus Christ into our hearts as Lord and Savior; and will follow him and do his will; the time is ripen to move on; are we ready?
Dearly beloved, let us not focus too much on acquiring wealth and neglect what is more important, our salvation; but let everyone see how reasonable and gentle we are; for, Jesus Christ is watching to see where our hearts are, and what our priorities are in life; let us not take on too much earthly duties that we suffer ourselves in vain; but let us take hold on our assignments, when we accepted Jesus Christ into our hearts as Lord and Savior, and do his will diligently, with all our hearts, souls and bodies, to gain crown of glories, salvation, grace, peace, hope and life everlasting. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Proverbs 15:27 He that is greedy of gain troubleth his own house; but he that hateth gifts shall live.