Thursday, April 30, 2015
(KJV.) EPHESIANS 4:25-27
(25) Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
(26) Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
(27) Neither give place to the devil.
LIVE PEACEABLY WITH ALL MEN!
(25) Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. Brethren, as believers and followers of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, we were redeemed by his blood shed on cross of Calvary and the Holy Spirit resides in our innermost spirits; therefore, we are to put away deeds of the old self; ways of ungodliness and walk in faith through the righteousness of our Father and Jesus Christ; all traits of ungodliness, such as lying to one another not telling the truth should be done away with the old self; and we are to speak truthfulness of matters to one another as one body in the faith of Jesus Christ; question; what will one gain by lying? when we lie to others, we put ourselves in situations, whereby we have to make another lie to cover up initial lies, and over and over again; and we get tangle up in multiple lies and spider webs and entanglements of evil; and we become untrustworthy among our brethren; for we are members one of another, and collectively, we are children of our Father and joint heirs through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; therefore, let us be open and transparent with each other; for, as written, "For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad."(Luke 8:17); therefore, believers should not lie to one another; for the Holy Spirit, the spirit of truth will reveal hidden secrets and all lies will be known abroad; let us walk in the righteousness of our Father through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; and be truthful to one another: for, it is written, "These are the things that ye shall do; speak ye every man the truth to his neighbor; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates; And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD." (Zechariah 8:16-17).
Brethren, let us be careful of our choices of words; for, enemies of righteousness ears and eyes are open to receive our words and see what we do, and turn our successes into reproaches and plan evil to hinder our progress and destinations in life; when they hear the truth, they will find ways to formulate the truth into words of hatred and reproaches; but they already failed; for, our Father will work all things together for good, for those who are called according to his purposes; therefore, when enemies reproach, let us not worry, be hateful or be fearful; for Jesus Christ is still in control of our lives; and will forever be in control; when his enemies reproach him on the cross of Calvary, Jesus said; "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do."(Luke 23:34): therefore, let us pray for our enemies, forgive them of all wrong doings; let us not hate, curse or wish them evil for their evil works, but ask our Father to give them sanctified hearts to walk in righteousness and be true believers in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; and not allow the enemy to use them to do evil against others; for it is written, "Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to the man by whom the offense cometh!" (Matthew 18:7); the question is; how can we work together as one body of Christ, with one common goal to conquer darkness of this world for Jesus Christ; if there are divisions, lies, hatreds and reproaches among ourselves? Is Christ divided? this is the ponder question for all believers; love and unity matters, in the body of Christ; let the enemy be put to shame forevermore.
(26) Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Brethren, as believers, if we are not in spirit enough; the enemy will bring evil matters and concerns to our attentions, if we are not careful, we will react negatively, get angry and sin against ourselves; however, it is not an offense to get angry; it becomes a sin, when we refuse to let go of our anger; but hang on to what happened and grudge over them, lose sleep, thinking of our actions and reactions to take against our offenders; in other words, what type of vengeance to take on our offenders; however, we are to let go of those offenses that caused the wrath; for vengeance belongs to our Father; it is written; "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." (Romans 12:19); at times, we find it very difficult to let go of offenses right away after incidences, but we can do all things through Christ which strengthen us; in those circumstances, we have to pray, ask for forgiveness of sins, for we grieve the Holy Spirit within us when get angry; and pray for our offenders, whether we are right or wrong in matters; it does not matter; but let us leave everything in the hands of Jesus Christ; he is a rightful judge and will put all matters in proper perspectives; for, it is written; "Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.....Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil." (Psalm 37:7-8); therefore, when we are offended by others, let us not bear grudges, and darken our hearts; and grieve the Holy Spirit of our Father; but when we pray, he will take absolute control of all matters of controversies and will grant us peace and joy everlasting; today, if we bear any grudges or malice against our fellow brethren; let go, Jesus Christ, did it all on cross of Calvary; forgive one another; for, it is written; "But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses."(Mark 11:26); also, when we forgive others their trespasses, the Father will answer our prayers; therefore, let us forgive and forget our offenses and receive grace and peace forevermore.
(27) Neither give place to the devil. Brethren, when we hold on to offenses, grudge over what happened, what we should do or not to do; our minds, spirits and bodies are unrest; and negative demonic spirits are in control; however, we can submit everything in the hands of our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; resit the devil and he will flee away from us; peace will enter into our spirits and we will have joy everlasting; therefore, let us not allow the enemy into our territory by harboring malice and grudges in our innermost spirits; but let peace reign supreme in our mortal bodies, and live peaceably with all men forevermore.
Dearly beloved, let us continue to walk in truthfulness; and let our enemies continue to speak evil against us; they did to Jesus Christ, and even much more to points of sufferings, death on the cross and resurrection to save humanity from bondage of iniquities to grace and life everlasting; though enemies reproach Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, our Father used all his sufferings for good, to redeem humanity from all iniquities, grant salvation and grace; therefore, our enemies are working indirectly for our Father; let us not resist their evil works, but pray that the will of our Father will be accomplished completely in our lives; so we can receive crown of glories and inherit life everlasting; today, are we overburden with anger, anxieties, or troubles of this life? Jesus is waiting to give us grace and peace forever and evermore. Let us come unto him with all your troubles, there is rest in him forever and evermore! Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Psalm 4:4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
(KJV.) JOHN 14:17-19
(17) Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
(18) I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
(19) Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
I PROMISE YOU!
(18) I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Brethren, Jesus promise not to leave his disciples without consolation but will send another force of power to support and encourage, relief their burdens of pains and agonies from persecutions and reproaches of evil men; Jesus also promise to come back again to his disciples; which is his second coming to earth; for, it is written, "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am there ye may be also."(John 14:3); therefore, as believers, we are not alone on this journey of faith; regardless of what we do, are doing or being done to us; we are not alone, the Holy Spirit, our comforter, teacher and friend is within and around us at all times and at all costs; he will protect our souls from perils and dangers of this world until the day when Jesus Christ will come back to earth, we will unite with him in the skies and dwell with him as joint heirs forevermore.
(19) Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. Brethren, Jesus in this verse was saying goodbye to his disciples, but he promise them that they will still see him' because he will live, and they will also live; for, it is written, "A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father." (John 16:16); if we are in Christ Jesus; let us know that we will live forever; though we may sleep in death and buried in graveyards, our spirits lives on, and will see Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, in eternity and unite with him in his glory, and be joint heirs of his kingdom; and though we do not see him with our naked eyes; Jesus is always with and around us, his spirits lives within our mortal bodies; he sees our reproaches, feels our sorrows and pains; and delivers our souls from all enemy afflictions; therefore, we are not alone, we just have to believe in him, call upon his Holy Name and receive his goodness and mercies forevermore.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) 1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
(KJV.) 2 CORINTHIANS 12:9-10
(10) Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
THE LORD IS OUR STRENGTH!
As believers, let have assurances that Jesus will never leave us alone in troubles; if he allowed enemies to pester with our souls, there are reasons why, he allowed them to do so; and we need to humble ourselves and seek his help during difficult times; for, it is written; "He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength." (Isaiah 40:29); therefore, let us not lean on our own understandings but lean entirely on Jesus Christ; our strength in times of troubles; let us put our trust in him; for, he will deliver our souls from all reproaches of our enemies and grant us peace everlasting: he said, (ii) for my strength is made perfect in weakness: we may not like the answer the Lord gave to Paul's request for deliverance from his affliction; however, it is true, for example, at times, believers, set themselves apart to fast, pray and to seek the Lord; during those times, the Lord enlightens our spiritual senses so we can receive more spiritual blessings, and we are able to connect easily to him through our inner most spirits and channeled our prayer requests through the Holy Spirit to our Father; therefore, at our lower estates the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit manifests himself more easily in our weaknesses; however, when we are at our lower estates, we have to be careful of the enemy; Jesus was tempted by the enemy with bread, when he was fasting and at his lowest estate; (Matthew 4:3); (iii) when we are afflicted by the enemy but do not know what to do; let us pray to the Lord for deliverance, plead his blood and take authority over our souls and from hands of infiltration spirits, but praise and rejoice for victories in Jesus Christ by his sufferings, death and resurrection; and for his sufficient grace in our weaknesses: and let us not be dismayed but rejoice exceedingly in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior forever; for, it is written; "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." (Isaiah 41:10); therefore, there nothing to fear, the Lord is with us in all our reproaches, we are majority in trails and tribulations.
(10) Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. Brethren, Apostle Paul accepted the will of the Lord; even though he was uncomfortable with his affliction, he learned to cope with it; change his perspective, from negative to positive thinking; because the Lord already explained to him, the reason why the affliction was not taken away; therefore, he made up his mind that he will rejoice instead of walking in sadness, and thinking about his afflictions for righteousness sake; for his weakness gives him more glory and power in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; as believers, at times we have to ignore enemy afflictions; however, if we receive afflictions; let us pray and plead the blood of Jesus upon our souls and leave things in the hands of the Lord, thank him; and rejoice that we were able to survived from the attacks; for enemy attacks come to kill us in our lowest estate, but Jesus already delivered our souls from hands of the enemy; therefore, let us always think positive thoughts of what Jesus already did, than dwell on what the enemy tried to do to our souls; therefore, let us rejoice and be exceedingly happy in our weakness, persecutions and reproaches for righteousness sake; for in those weaknesses, are our spiritual strengths, blessings and upliftments; not only that, but we receive more spiritual powers in our troubles, for when in troubles, we pray without ceasing and patiently wait upon the Lord, and while we persistently pray, we experience hope and are not disgraced for the love of Jesus Christ manifests greatly upon our hearts through the resurrection power of the Holy spirit when we are in our lowest estate; for when we were in darkness roaming around the world like sheep without shepherds, Jesus Christ died to redeem our souls from all iniquities into his marvelous lights; therefore, we have a good shepherd, who is fighting all our spiritual battles to keep our souls save in his holy folds; therefore, let us relax ourselves in faith, in his righteousness; and not pay attentions to our enemies, for we know that all things will work together for good, to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose forevermore.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) 2 Corinthians 13:4 For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you.
Monday, April 27, 2015
(KJV.) COLOSSIANS 1:15-17
(15) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
(16) For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
(17) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?
(15) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: Brethren, Apostle Paul in this context, refers to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior as preeminent; (i) the one who is above and before all others; though he was spiritual part of our Father, he manifested physically on planet earth, to introduce the kingdom of God unto humanity, and by his death and resurrection, all our iniquities were forgiven, past, present and future, and we receive salvation, grace and eternity; (ii) Jesus was the word, and part of creation; for, it is written, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (John 1:1); therefore, (iii) Jesus was the Word and was with our Father in the beginning of creation, and all things were made through him (/word), and nothing was made without him (Word); as believers, who are in spirit and Jesus Christ lives within our mortal bodies, the power of the (Word) resides in our mortal bodies; therefore, let us be careful with spoken words; for the (Word) comes from within our hearts; and our utterances (Word) will manifest; spoken words are powerful, and will manifest whether good or evil connotations; let us pray for wisdom to know when to speak or when to be quiet about things, and allow the Holy Spirit to take absolute control of all our undertakings; (iv) Jesus was life, and that life was the light of all humanity; therefore, if we have not received him into our hearts as Lord and Savior yet, we are still in darkness of this world, and there is no life within our souls; therefore, we need Jesus, his lights to overshadow all areas of our lives; therefore, let us come into his marvelous light today, and receive salvation and life everlasting; (v) Jesus is that same light, that came into the world of darkness, and brought light into the hearts of humanity; but the darkness of this earth had not completely yelled to his light, because this world is full of never ending darkness and perdition; however, as believers, we can effect positives changes, therefore, let us come together as one body of Jesus Christ, accept, love and encourage one another in the faith of his righteousness; for, we have a common goal, that is, to take down works of darkness of this world, with words of our Father and the light, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, we can bring lost souls from darkness into the boat of lights, salvation and eternity; therefore, let us focus and do our parts, and live peaceably with all men.
(16) For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: Brethren, (i) through Jesus, everything in the entire universe were created; things that are in heavenly places, (spiritual); and things that are worldly, (physical); and things unseen, that resides in fallen world of demons, (evil attacks) from principalities and powers of darkness of this world; (ii) things that naked eyes can see, and those that are not seen by naked eyes but can be seen only when our spiritual eyes are opened; therefore, as believers, let us pray for our spiritual eyes to be opened, read the scriptures very often, so we can see in the spirits, to know their evil works and take dominion over their deeds in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; for, without spiritual insights, we are blindfolded to what really goes on in this fallen world; and to know if there are sovereign powers or authorities, or territories ruled by the enemy and his demons; for all things were created by Jesus, and belongs to him, and has authority over them all; and at the mention of his Holy Name, everything will have to submit unto his authority; and all things both in heaven, and on earth, and in the world of darkness, forevermore; (iii) at times, we wake up in the morning not feeling physically well; though we went to bed well a night before; in most cases, the enemy and his demons attack souls during our lowest state, when we are asleep, and not every ache or pains that we woke up with in the mornings that are just pains; regardless of what aches or pains we wake with in the mornings; let us pray first, and call on blood of Jesus to sanctify our souls from all demonic afflictions, and to heal our souls and mortal bodies; then of course, let us seek medical attentions if necessary; however, Jesus is able to heal all afflictions; he created our mortal bodies, he knows our frames, he will heal and make us whole again in his Holy Name, all afflictions will disappear into the oblivion forevermore.
(17) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Brethren, every single thing was created through him and for him, there is nothing created, that was not created by, for or through him; Jesus was there with our Father when all things were created; for, it is :written, (i) "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." (John 8:58); (ii) "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self, with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." (John 17:5); (iii) "Father, I will that they also whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. (John 17:24); therefore, Jesus was the word with our Father, manifested in flesh; he was our Father's own beloved Son, who walked on earth and ministered words of our Father unto humanity, and performed miracles, at the end of his ministry on earth, he suffered in the hands of evil men, shed his blood and dead on the cross of Calvary, but rose again from the dead to redeem all souls from bondage of iniquities and through him there is salvation, grace and life everlasting.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Romans 11:36; For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
Friday, April 24, 2015
REVELATIONS BY JESUS CHRIST UNTO EARTH
(KJV.) JOHN 13:13-15
(13) Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
(14) If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.
(15) For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
ARE YOU WATCHING ME?
(13) Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am. Brethren, in this chapter, Jesus before his trails washed his disciples feet; after that, he said unto them; "Do you guys know what I just did to you?" You call me Master and Lord; which is alright; because that is who I am.:" Jesus admitted to his disciples, that he is, their leader, a person who has authority in his sovereignty over them; however, his disciples could not have known the secret of his identity; unless it was given by spiritual revelation; Jesus is the Lord of all Lords; he has greater authority over all creation; in his Holy Name, every knee will bow, of things in heavens, things in earth, and things under the earth: there is no highest or limits to his authority, for, the kingdom of darkness crumbles, at the mention of his Holy Name; humanity will receive deliverance from afflictions and protections from perils and dangers of the world and receive blessings everlasting; the question is, in whose authority are we today? are we in Jesus Christ's authority or that of the devil? Let us search our hearts, to find our road maps to salvation; and that every tongue ought to confess that he is Lord, to the glory of our Father; therefore, when we pray to our Father, let us acknowledge Jesus Christ, as our Lord and Savior, when we do so, we glorify our Father; and he will be delighted to hear what we have to say to him; as believers, who walk in faith in his righteousness, if we read his words, pray to our Father through the name of Jesus; spiritual revelations will be given by the Holy Spirit, and we will know things of the spirit; that are hidden from kings and princes of this world, but given to his believers who walk in his righteousness; however, let us not just call him Lord, praise him with our mouths, but our hearts are far from him, and we do things that are abominable in his sight; for, it is written, "And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" therefore, let us not just call his Holy Name alone, but obey his words, and do his will truthfully, with joyfulness of hearts, and receive crowns of glories forevermore.
(14) If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. Brethren, this is a lesson of humility, subjectivity and submissiveness; Jesus in his sovereignty, who was called Lord and Master by his disciples, stepped down from his Lordship role took upon him, the status of stewardship; washed his disciples feet, so they can also wash the feet of others; in this event, Jesus taught his disciples, the lesson on how to lead by example, and to be effective leaders, he demonstrated his leadership capability by washing their feet, and setting good examples with humility among disciples; (i) Jesus taught his disciples how to submit themselves to one another, regardless of their statuses or positions of authorities; it does not matter, what races or genders we belong to; when we are in leaderships positions, we have to learn how to relate on same levels with our subordinates, reason with them on their level, to get their cooperation to move things forward; for, no group of people likes to work with arrogant and prideful managers; when we exercise too much strictness with no apparent reasons, but we just want to display our positions of authorities; things may go wrong, and we might not succeed as role models or reach our potentials; therefore, as believers with humility and respectful behaviors, let us win souls for Jesus Christ, but do so with love and humbleness; for, our rewards are with him, in life everlasting; (ii) the lesson is also about subjectivity to one another; we have to reason with one another, think on same levels, be in one accord, united we stand but divided we fall; therefore, let us work together as one body of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; let us lay aside all differences and focus on our goals, to save souls for Christ! (iii) Jesus taught his disciples by humbling himself; so they will know how to do the same to serve one another in his ministry, to touch hearts of humanity, convert souls from darkness into his marvelous lights, salvation and eternity; for, our Father resists proud and arrogant people, but shows favor and goodwill to humble souls; therefore, let us be good stewardship and follow the examples of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; let us walk in love, as he loves us and gave himself as a sacrificial lamb, to be slaughtered for all our iniquities; let us serve one another kindheartedly, and lead by positive examples, not with spirits of retardation or condemnations; but with spirits of encouragements, let us uplift one another's faith in the righteousness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; that is what Jesus would like humanity to emulate; are we leading by the truth of his words?
(15) For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you. Brethren, Jesus led his disciples by exemplifying himself as a servant of all; (i) if we going to the successful in what we do on this earth; we are to learn how to submit ourselves, as children with ignorant minds, eager to learn something new everyday; (ii) if our souls yearn to become effective leaders, we are to be humble, as little children, spiritually work our ways, pulling our subordinates along with us to the top of our ladders; Jesus said, "And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 18:3); therefore, let us be humble in all our ways; humility pays! It is written; "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." (Matthew 11:29); therefore, let us emulate Christ in all our ways, have faith in him, and allow the Holy Spirit to channel his lights through our mortal bodies, and touch other lives, bring them along pathways of life everlasting; for, Jesus gave us several examples in the scriptures, on how to walk by faith, in his righteousness, into eternity; therefore, let us emulate is ways, have greater patience in everything we do; for without patience and humility, we cannot achieve our goals successfully in life.
Dearly beloved, the message of today is simple; as believers, we just have to emulate Jesus Christ in all our ways; let us lead by examples, and have patience when working with people, show them love, and be respectful and humble ourselves; also, let us do the will of our Father, with truthfulness and joyfulness of hearts; and through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; for, there are rewards and crown of glories in life everlasting; and regardless of what we did in the past, or currently doing; it is never too late to come to Jesus Christ for salvation; his arms are open to receive everyone who will proceed unto him and receive rest for their souls forevermore: are we over burden with troubles of this life? Jesus is the answer, let us come unto him today, there is rest in him for our souls forever and evermore! Amen and Amen!
QUOTES OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) 1 Peter 2:1-3 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,...As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:...If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
Thursday, April 23, 2015
REVELATIONS ON EARTH
(KJV.) JOHN 10:8-10
(9) I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out , and find pasture.
(10) The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
WHERE IS THE ENTRANCE?
(8) All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. Brethren, Jesus ministered to his disciples about false teachers and prophets, who came before him: he referred to them as thieves and robbers; we all know what thieves and robbers do, they came in secretly, day or night, when no one is paying attention, and forcefully take away things that does not belong to them; however, these folks that Jesus referred to in this context, are those who do the will of our Father, (i) with eye service, looking to please and praises of men but do not really care about the people, but to gain their own glories; therefore, let us not act like them, but do the will of our Father faithfully, look up for the salvation of souls and receive eternal blessings; (ii) they looked for their daily bread, ways to make more money, they are not there to save souls, or really care about what they preach to the people to sanctify their hearts; therefore, the people does not hear them; however, when we serve our Father diligently, with all our hearts souls and bodies; our Father will bless his servants abundantly, and we do not need to use self efforts to gain anymore of his blessings; for, it is written, "But seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." (Matthew 6:33); for, (iii) the Father knows the hearts of all men, he see those who are doing his will in spirit, because they want souls to be saved; and those who use lies and deceit to lure his children for profitable gains; because their hearts are polluted with worldly desires, and not spiritually inclined to save souls for eternal kingdom; therefore, Jesus called them thieves and robbers: the sheep listen to them, but they do not assimilate their words because, they only hear evil connotations, that cannot sink into their innermost spirits, but they do so in the name of our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; it is also written, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber." (John 10:1): are we thieves and robbers or sheep of his pastures? point to ponder for today: (iv) friends, we listen to preachers everyday, however, at times, we ask ourselves "what was the message?' why? because, we listen to them but do not assimilate the words of our Father; either our hearts are not receptive or the enemy distracts our attentions to assimilate his words; therefore, let us pray to prepare our hearts to listen to words of our Father; for, our Father speaks to his children through his words; when we receive his words into our hearts, let us also be doers of his words and walk in righteousness into life everlasting.
(9) I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out , and find pasture. Brethren, Jesus is the doorway of the sheep, he is the light of the world; when we see the light and come through his doorway, and enter into him, we will receive salvation; and be free to roam around the entire world, without any fear of enemy persecutions; for his marvelous lights illuminates around our mortal bodies, to protect us from perils and dangers of this world; in him there is greener pastures, and not dessert lands; he will nourish our souls, with abundance of blessings; we will not go hungry or poverty stricken, for wealth and riches will be in our possession; therefore, let us seek this door, it is open, everyday, minutes and hours, the light of salvation is on, never runs out or goes out; it is time for us to resist darkness of this world and move forward to the door of lights: Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, believe in him and his words, walk in faith, in his righteousness and have life everlasting; for, it is written, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6).
(10) The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. Brethren, Jesus spoke to them in an analogy; he said, the thief comes not to restore, but to unlawfully take away; then do away with lives, and demolish meaningful purposes of humanity; but Jesus came that those who believes in him, could have everlasting life. (John 3:16); (i) Jesus came to give away his life for redemption of humanity from bondage of iniquities to freedom of eternity; he suffered from reproaches of evil men, shed his blood on the way to the cross. died on the cross and rose again from the dead, to grant salvation, grace and eternity to all who believe in him: (ii) Jesus is the bread of life; if we eat of his bread, we will not go hungry but will live forever; for, it is written, "I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world." (John 6:51); (iii) Jesus is the bread of life; not like the manna that our fathers eat on the dessert and died; this is the bread of life, when we partake of him and his words, we will not perish but will have everlasting life; (iv) Jesus is the good Shepherd; if we are on his sides, he will look up for our well being, he will never forsake us in times of troubles, but will deliver us from all evils; as believers, doing the will of our Father in faith and in his righteousness; Jesus will take good care of our souls, and no weapon formed against us will ever prosper; and every tongue that will rise against us in judgments, our Father will condemn; this is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and our righteousness is of Jesus Christ, because we believe and trust in him forevermore.
Dearly beloved, though we grow older everyday on earth, if we walk in faith, in his righteousness; believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. the more older we get, the more we attain wisdom and lights of his glories; however, let us ask ourselves today; what is our standings with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior? Are we robbers and thieves, deceiving humanity for our own glories? or are we sheep of his pastures, doing his will whole heartedly? Today, If we are confused of which group we belong to; Jesus Christ is the door way to salvation, let us come unto him with all our labors and heavy laden, and find rest for our souls, salvation, free grace, joy and peace forevermore, Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) John 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
BOOK OF REVELATION ON EARTH
(KJV.) ISAIAH 61:7-9
(7) For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
(8) For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt-offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
(9) And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.
RECEIVE YE, THE EVERLASTING JOY!
(7) For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them. Brethren, as believers of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; at times, we may go through seasons of sufferings, and we wonder why our Father allows our souls to suffer in agonies and distresses for no apparent reasons; on our Father's own perspectives, there are reasons behind all sufferings; though we may not be aware of those reasons, our Father knows about them all, and will work all sufferings together for our good; therefore, let us know that there are reasons behind sufferings, known by our heavenly Father and Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; even when afflictions come our ways, our heavenly Father knows about them before they happen to us, when we call upon him, he will deliver our souls from all enemy reproaches; therefore, when we suffer but we cannot tell exactly why, the best thing to do, is to have patience, surrender everything into his hands of mercy, pray without ceasing and trust him, that when his purposes are accomplish through our trails, he will deliver our souls from sorrows and restore our lives back into his bosom of peace and eternal blessings; for, it is written, "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish strengthen, settle you." (1 Peter 5:10); in this context, our Father declares and decrees double blessings upon those who have suffered in trails and tribulations, persecutions, provokes, reproaches and mocking for righteousness sake: today, Jesus is saying to the suffered ones, "Because you have been put to shame and dishonor, you will receive double share of honors; and for your confusion you will rejoice in multiple portions; in your nations, you will possess double blessings; eternal joy will be your possessions forevermore"; therefore, if we are in any type of setback today; let us not worry or be dismayed but trust in our Father, through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; for there are brighter days ahead, after we have suffered awhile, our Father will bring our souls out of pits of distress, and will glorify himself through our lives, the whole world will see his handiwork and join us to give him glories forevermore;
(8) For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt-offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them. Brethren, our Father loves to judge righteously, he is not a man, that he will lie or do eye service to receive rewards for injustice; when injustices are being done to his children, he feels their emotions, when they cry out to him, he waits patiently to see if wicked people will regress from doing evil; if they choose to continue in their evil works; our Father will intervene in affairs of his own creation and pass judgments; therefore, let us not join multitudes to do evil, but walk in righteousness, to avoid our Father's vengeance, and be justifiable in all our ways; (ii) our Father hates robbery for burnt-offering; and will direct our works in truth, at times, we do shady businesses, to gain lots of evil proceeds, instead of feeling remorse for what we have done wrongfully, we rather, rejoice, come into the house of our Father and offer thanks, pay tithes, and offerings from our evil proceeds; our Father is saying to us today; our tithes and offerings are filthy before him because, we gain those proceeds unlawfully in his eyes, for our Father is righteous and would prefer his children to also walk in his righteousness; there are more blessings in truthfulness than cheating, bribery and corruptions; therefore, as believers, let us refrain ourselves from shady businesses, but be truthful in all our ways; for, our Father knows all our movements; and will make eternal agreements with those who are faithful to his words, walk in truthfulness and believe in him.
(9) And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed. Whaoo! What a blessing! Thank you Jesus! Brethren, our Father declares and decrees agreements upon his truthful children; (i) their heirs will be famous among all nations of the earth, and their descendants, distinguished among their piers; today, we are blessed; therefore, let us walk like kings and queens of the earth; it is our birthrights as blessed children of our Father, and through dead and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we receive salvation and are joint heirs of eternal kingdom forevermore: (ii) our Father decrees, that everyone that sees his blessed children, will recognize their existence because they will be outstanding and the world will know that they are blessed, chosen generation, royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people, and children of our Father which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy; therefore, regardless of what maybe going on wrongfully in our lives today; we are more than conquers, for, our Father will defend our souls, show his mercies and goodness upon our lives; therefore, let us pray to receive covenanted blessing into our lives and enjoy them to fullest; it is already implanted in our innermost spirits, let us use our own mouths to pray our blessings into manifestations; for, Jesus Christ already paid for our sins on the cross of Calvary to set us free forevermore, therefore, let us not worry ourselves for things that do not really matters to our freedoms in Jesus Christ, our salvation and eternal destinations.
Dearly beloved, if we believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we have to put all our trust in him; regardless of storms of life that seems to prevail against our souls, our Father will never leave us alone; because he is always by our sides, comforting our souls through all storms of life; many times, when we pray to eradicate storms of life; we delay our spiritual progresses and destinations of life; sometimes, it is necessary for believers to go through storms of life, to reach their eternal destinations, receive crown of glories and everlasting life; in those circumstances, if we are able to pray ourselves out of those storms, it is only for a season, for they will surface again and again until we allow our Father's will to be done entirely by surrendering it all into his hands, endure the pains, persevere through the storms, and accomplish our tasks; today, no matter what storms of life we find ourselves in, let us exercise greater faiths with patience, to know that when works of our Father is accomplished, we will receive his covenanted blessings forever and evermore; are we in storms of life?, let us know that all things will work together for good to them that love our Father, and to them that are called according to his purposes; let us be strengthen with words of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; let us come unto him with all our labors and heavy laden and receive rest for our souls forever and evermore. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Isaiah 55:3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
REVELATION ON EARTH
(NLT) JOHN 16:23-24
(23) At that time, you won't need to ask me for anything. I tell you the truth, you will ask the Father directly, and he will grant your request because you use my name.
(24) You haven't done this before. Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy.
FATHER, CAN YOU DO THIS?
(23) At that time, you won't need to ask me for anything. I tell you the truth, you will ask the Father directly, and he will grant your request because you use my name. Brethren, Jesus in his farewell speech to his disciples, talk to them about upcoming events that will happen before and after his death; in his speech, he prepared and encouraged them; (i) he told them that things were about to change dramatically, that he will no longer be available, to answer their questions but after his sufferings, death and resurrection; doors will open for them to have access to our Father; and to talk to him directly, and get their requests by using his Holy Name; therefore, as believers, let us also be encouraged to use the Name of Jesus, in all our prayer requests to our Father, he will listen and answer our prayers; (ii) Jesus encouraged his disciples to ask for anything from our Father, in his authority and it will be granted unto them; today, as believers, have we asked anything in Jesus Name yet? if not, let us ask our heart desires in his Holy Name, now and forevermore; (iii) he also encouraged them not be timid or afraid to approach our Father with their heart desires but feel free to ask for anything in his name and it will be given unto them; if we are not sure of ourselves when we approach him with our prayers, it means we cannot trust him with our prayers, and have no faith in him that he is able to answer those prayers; how do we get our prayers answered without faith in him? that is a point to ponder on today; therefore, (iv) let us have confidence in ourselves when we approach our Father, and with unshakable faith; for without faith, it is impossible to please him; let us pray to be strengthen with faith, in his righteousness; and not allow the enemy to hinder our prayers because we lack greater faiths to ask and receive from our Father, through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; brethren, Jesus lives forevermore, in him we have life everlasting; for, it is written; "Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who ask, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will opened."(Matthew 7:7-8); therefore, what is our prayer requests today, that we have not receive answers from our Father yet? Let us have greater faiths in Jesus, persevere and forbear, know that at our Father's own appointed times, he will surely answer our prayers, we will be happy and glorify his holy name forevermore.
(24) You haven't done this before. Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy. Brethren, Jesus encouraged his disciples to ask their heart desires, using his name as an intermediary; today, (i) Jesus is encouraging believers to ask anything using his name, and it will be granted unto them, and they will be greatly delighted; therefore, let us ask our heart desires, using his own covenanted words, to remind him of what he said unto his disciples, before his departure from earth; he will honor his words; (ii) when we use the name of Jesus in our prayers, the Father is obligated to answer our prayers; because Jesus is in a higher position of authority, sitting on right hand of our Father, as an advocate, looking up for our welfare on earth; therefore, let us boldly approach the throne of grace, that we may find mercy and grace in time of need; in his presence, there are blessings, peace and joy forever. (iii) also, in the name of Jesus, all knees will bow and reverence him; why? because, of what he did on earth for humanity; his sufferings, death and resurrection, to redeem all souls from bondage of iniquities, grant salvation, grace and life everlasting; (iv) the sacred blood of Jesus, avails much to pay for all our sins, past, present and future; not only that, but he is also our advocate, siting on the right hand of our Father, pleading for mercies on our behalves when we sin against our Father; the least we can do, is to reverence his holy name on earth, and among the heathens; however, our Father loves us so much that he only wants what is best for us; therefore, at times our prayer request are delayed for our own good; and to strengthen our faith in him, and to make us happy at appropriate times; if we persistently ask for what we want in his holy name, because he already declared and decreed that he will answer our prayers in his Holy Name; he is faithful to words, and will surely honor his words, but beware of the enemy in those circumstances, he will try to pester with our souls, and take those blessings, turn them into bitter waters for our souls to drink, if we are not careful; therefore, let us wait upon our Father, for it is written, "But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint."(Isaiah 40:31); therefore, let us not trust in our selves, what we can achieve, but put all our trusts and hopes in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, the author and finisher of all races, he is faithful to all who believes in him; he will never fail anyone, let us come unto him, in humility and respect talk to our Father, through his Holy Name, and it shall be well with us forevermore.
Dearly beloved, we all use the name of Jesus in our prayers everyday; but today, when we pray again this evening; let us pay more attention to the name of Jesus, channel our prayers requests through his Holy Name; let our hearts be connected through his Holy Name to our Father; we can call upon his holy name as many times, as the Holy Spirit directs our utterances; but, let us not just honor him with our lips, but allow our hearts to be touched by the Holy Spirit when we pronounce his Holy Name; for he lives within our innermost spirits, and we have to feel connected to him in our spirits whenever we supplicate before him, to get our prayers through to our Father: Jesus cares for what happens to our souls; therefore, offered himself willingly, to come down to earth, walked among us, performed miracles, suffered, died for our iniquities so we can receive salvation, grace and be joint heirs with him in eternity; let us not ignore this grace but embrace it entirely, with our hearts, souls and bodies; today, all we have to do to enjoy grace is to receive Jesus Christ into our hearts as Lord and Savior, be baptized into the faith of his righteousness, receive salvation, grace freely, hope for his second coming and life everlasting. Let us come unto Jesus! Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(NLT.) Matthew 21:22 You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it.
Monday, April 20, 2015
BOOK OF REVELATIONS ON EARTH
(KJV.) ECCLESIASTES 5:1-2
(2) Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
LET THY WORDS BE FEW!
(1) Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools; for they consider not that they do evil. Brethren, when we go into the house of our Father, let us be careful of our actions before him; for there are so many enemy distractions in congregations that naked eyes cannot see entirely; but they are there on worship days to distract believers from listening to the word of our Father; for, it is written; "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them." (Job 1:6); therefore, enemies have access into our congregations; before we leave our houses for church services, (i) let us pray, and plead the blood of Jesus to take control of our minds, souls and bodies; and when we get to our churches, to rebuke enemies forces and allow us to focus and worship our Father in spirit through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; and, (ii) let us be more ready to listen, to his words than to converse with others until after services are over; (iii) let us be in spirit and not pay attentions to ungodly behaviors of men and works of the flesh in our churches; for, our Father looks upon our innermost spirits, courageous minds, and enthusiasms to reverence him; (iv) when we are in his presence, let us not worry about our troubles, but worship him with all our hearts, souls and bodies; he sees contents of our innermost spirits; and regardless, if we have or have nothing to bring before him; it is the contents of our hearts, that matters to him most; for our Father, knows about our needs, and will send his providence, goodness and mercies from throne of grace into our lives and it shall be well; therefore, let us come into his presence, lay all our burdens before him; worship him with truthfulness of hearts and receive eternal blessings; (iv) also, let us worship him with joyfulness of hearts; reverence him in the beauty of his holiness, obey his words, believe in him with all our hearts, souls and bodies, for, it is written, "A faithful man shall abound with blessings: (Proverbs 28:20); therefore, let us be faithful to our Father, worship, praise and serve him with faith, through the righteousness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; and reap his goodness and mercies forevermore.
(2) Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few. Brethren, when we go into the house of our Father to worship him; (i) let us consider our behaviors, be careful not talk or act too hastily but be gentle in speech and with wisdom before him; (ii) let us show humility and respect, not be impatient to do his will, or talk with vexations of spirits before him; for, our Father is seated on his throne in heaven, and we are his creation under his footstool; he has power over his own creation and needs to be reverenced in his own sovereignty; therefore, let us walk in godliness and let our utterances be few before him; (iii) when we pray, let us not use vain repetitions; for our Father knows our heart desires before we utter them; therefore, let us cast all our cares upon him; for he cares for our souls; (iv) let us be watchful of enemy temptations, enticements, craftiness to lure us into sins against our Father; but let us be steadfast in faith and love, know that the blood of Jesus Christ is sufficient to take care of any deceitfulness of the enemy; and protect our souls from all evil; (v) let us not talk too much, but chose our words carefully and with wisdom, knowledge and understandings; when we talk too much, chances are we may say things that we will regret later on; and enemies can use our own words to torment our lives; also, if we talk too much, we may utter words of evil that are sinful connotations against our Father and others; for, it is written, "Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.: (Psalm 34:13); therefore, let us refrain our lips from gossiping, back biting, slandering and causing mischief among brethren, but with our tongues, pray and encourage one another; praise and worship our Father in the beauty of his holiness.
Dearly beloved, words of our Father are powerful words, it has everything we need to guide our ways in life; therefore, if we read his words everyday, be doers of his words, we will not lose our road maps to eternity; but will continue to abide under the blood redemption of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior forever and evermore; today, if we have not yet accepted Jesus Christ into our hearts as Lord and Savior; the time is now, let us come unto him, receive salvation, grace, peace, hope and life everlasting. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
Saturday, April 18, 2015
(KJV.) 1 TIMOTHY 6:10-12
(10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
(11) But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
(12) Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
O MAN OF GOD!
(10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. As believers, let us focus more on eternal blessings and not make money our central points of views; for, the love of money is the foundation of all kinds of morally wrong and bad behaviors; which are harmful to our souls and may cause misfortunes and sufferings or disastrous situations in our lives; in this day and age, money is an important circulating medium of exchange; however, in the past generations our forefathers, traded with merchandise, they exchanged goods for goods, items for items; though there were gold, silver and other metals of exchange, including coins or some form of paper money; however, these days, money has become our main focus in life, we cannot do anything without it; which is why, some people, eager for money have wondered away from the faith, and brought upon themselves so many griefs; (i) we work more hours than our physical bodies can bear, just to have more luxuries that we cannot fully enjoy because we have to continue to work more hours to keep up with our spending habits; (ii) we acquire earthly possessions that we give away because we do not really need them, but bought them out of impulse to please ourselves, friends or neighbors; (iii) at times, we get too stressed out on days, when we need to worship our Father, the true source of our blessings; therefore, we experience more emptiness of spirits; because we lack fellowship with Jesus Christ; and cannot hear his voice when too busy or accept his love, into spiritual emptiness of our souls; therefore, we lack innermost peace and cannot focus on what matters, salvation and life everlasting; today, the Holy Spirit is encouraging humanity to get their priorities straighten, seek first the kingdom of our Father and its righteousness, and all other things shall be added unto us. (Matthew 6:33); for true blessings comes from above, when we receive those blessings, there will be no sorrows attached to them, but peace, joy and life everlasting.
(11) But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. Brethren, because of lustful distractions of this sinful generation; it is very difficult to resist evil temptations; however, we can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthen us; if we are willing to obey dictates of the Holy Spirit our helper, comforter, teacher and guidance, (i) the Holy Spirit will take absolute control of our thought processes and direct our ways in his rightful moral behaviors; (ii) he will transform our lives, to conform to wishes of our Father, so we walk in confidence and trust only in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; (iii) the Holy Spirit will iron our hearts from evil conscience into loving one another as ourselves; bearing one another's burdens with humility and respect for one another; (iv) and, do unto others as we wish others to do unto us. (Luke 6:31); therefore, as much as we need money to survive in this sinful world; let us place Jesus Christ in the center of all our needs, trust him to be our source of providence, and not worry too much about what we have to have, but know that all our needs will be taken care of by our Father, through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; if we trust and believe in him.
(12) Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. Brethren, to live in this fallen world is a battle between good and evil; Apostle Paul in his letter to the Romans, said, "For that which I do I allow not; for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I." (Romans 7:15); whatever, we desire not to do, that is what the enemy brings into our thought processes to do. to lure us into sin; therefore, (i) let us fight the good fight of faith; stand firmly on faith grounds, in the righteousness of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior and profess his words against demonic infiltration spirits, when temptations comes our ways; (ii) let us hold fast on what we believe that Jesus suffered, died and rose again from the death to forgive all our past. present and future sins, and we have salvation, grace and eternity; (iii) to which believers are also called out of darkness, to minister, teach and preach the word of our Father; and to declare openly to all nations of the world, that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of the world; therefore, let us take courage to move forward in our callings, for we already declared our faiths before other brethren; that we accept Jesus Christ into our hearts as Lord and Savior; and will follow him and do his will; the time is ripen to move on; are we ready?
Dearly beloved, let us not focus too much on acquiring wealth and neglect what is more important, our salvation; but let everyone see how reasonable and gentle we are; for, Jesus Christ is watching to see where our hearts are, and what our priorities are in life; let us not take on too much earthly duties that we suffer ourselves in vain; but let us take hold on our assignments, when we accepted Jesus Christ into our hearts as Lord and Savior, and do his will diligently, with all our hearts, souls and bodies, to gain crown of glories, salvation, grace, peace, hope and life everlasting. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Proverbs 15:27 He that is greedy of gain troubleth his own house; but he that hateth gifts shall live.
Friday, April 17, 2015
(KJV.) PSALM 37:23-24
(24) Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.
JESUS IS OUR ANCHOR, FEAR NOT!
(24) Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. Brethren, if we believe in our Father through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; at times, the enemy will pester with our souls and troubles will come our ways; when troubles comes our ways, though we may stumble or miss steps, we will not be thrown down entirely; our Father will support and defend our souls from all attacks of the enemy, and keep our souls from sinking into deeper sufferings, and uplift our spirits back from being downcast; to maintain our lives in good health and take proper care of us; when we trust and believe him with all our mind, souls and bodies. At times, regardless of how secured we are in him; momentarily, things will go wrong, let us know that these are sudden bumps of life; however bad or ugly they maybe, we have to endure through them all, and trust our Father, while we suffer agonies and pains from our bumps; if we are saved children of the most high Father; there is nothing that happens in our lives that he does not know about; he knows about all our troubles, we may asked ourselves sometimes; "why are we suffering then?" friends, we suffer for various reasons, known to our Father and for his purposes; there are always, reasons behind sufferings; such as, (i) sufferings for righteousness sake, that is sufferings for our Father's own purposes, we have to go through the wilderness, be tried and make certain for his glorification; (ii) sufferings for disobedience to his words, instructions, and directions on what we need to do for his glorification; (iii) sufferings from enemies of righteousness, those who hate our believes in Jesus Christ, and would want to frustrate, derail our souls, from fulfilling our destines in the faith of his righteousness; sufferings at times to points of dead, in our Father's perspective, that is perfectly alright; for, Jesus Christ suffered, died and resurrected to set humanity free from all iniquities; therefore, when believers are being slain for righteousness sake, their souls are being gratified in heavenly places forevermore.
However, let us know that sufferings are temporary situations, seasonal and meant for our own good; however, our Father does not allow too much sufferings that we cannot bear, and backslide from the faith of his righteousness; therefore, he places redemptive days ahead of our sufferings, when he will relieve our souls from sufferings and we will give him praises and adoration forever; therefore, if we asked ourselves that question today, that is a good question; and we have rights, as children of our Father, to question him, sometimes, if we do not understand his mysterious ways in our lives; however, when we question him, questioning him does not necessary mean that he will answer or explain himself why things are going negatively against our souls, our Father does not owe anyone explanation for his actions or what he does with his own creation; however, everything he does, or allows the enemy to do unto his children; he turns all things around for our own good; to bring us back in alignment with his purposes and to manifest his divinely purposes in our lives, and for glorification of his Holy Name on planet earth, and for benefits of humanity; therefore, if we walk in faith, in his righteousness but are in troubles today; let us have patience and trust him, pray without ceasing, read and believe his words, praise and thank him, and wait for his hand of victory to prevail against all odds and pacify our souls with earthly and heavenly blessings forevermore.
QUOTES OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Proverbs 24:17-18 Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth...Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.
Thursday, April 16, 2015
(KJV.) HEBREWS 4:14-16
(14) Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
(15) For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
(16) Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
DO NOT LOSE OUR WAY!
(15) For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Brethren, since we have a High Priest who knows our moral and physical weaknesses, qualities and states of our minds, and the flaws within our souls; let us not be dismayed; for, he is not someone who cannot relate to what happens to our souls; he feels our emotions, knows when we are sorrowful, rejoices when we are happy; for, he himself while on earth was tempted by the enemy; therefore, he can relate entirely to circumstances surrounding life on earth; except that he never sinned, but was crucified for sins of all humanity, but rose again from the dead to pay for all our past, preset, future sins; therefore, let us rejoice and be exceedingly glad for this grace given freely, receive and enjoy it forevermore.
(16) Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Brethren, if we have an advocate with our Father, who can plead our cases before him; we are blessed and highly favored; therefore, (i) let us not use self efforts to resolve issues, but pray to him with faith about our troubles, praise and give him thanksgivings; be exceedingly glad that we already received our heart desires and thank Jesus Christ, for what he went through to grant us grace freely; (ii) then, let us feel very sure that we can come confidently before the throne of our father, where there is grace, not judgment and condemnation; for there we can receive forgiveness and compassion from our Father, grace to help with our various situations, at appropriate times; as believers, we know that we have Jesus Christ as an advocate; let us not ignore him, but get connected to him everyday through reading of his words, praying to the Father through his Holy Name; for he knows all our troubles, and have been through them all, and have been proven by our Father as worthy; therefore, let us established a relationship, whereby we can walk up to him as a joint heir and talk to him about all our problems and receive mercy and help that he already provided for humanity through his death and resurrection; it is written, "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28); therefore, let us come to him today, with all our worries, fears and troubles, there is rest in him forevermore!
Dearly beloved, Jesus Christ, our High Priest is on the throne of grace; therefore, let us not worry to much but believe in him, that he is able to do all things; regardless of what we are going through today, there is no mountain too difficult for him to conquer, he did it all on the cross of Calvary; if he died on the cross for all iniquities of humanity; there is nothing impossible with him; therefore, let us come unto him today and enjoy his grace forever and evermore. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
POST TO PONDER ON!
(KJV.) 1 TIMOTHY 6:10-12 (10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from ...