DAILY BREAD OF LIFE
(KJV.) COLOSSIANS 1:15-17
(15) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
(16) For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
(17) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?
(15) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: Brethren, Apostle Paul in this context, refers to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior as preeminent; (i) the one who is above and before all others; though he was spiritual part of our Father, he manifested physically on planet earth, to introduce the kingdom of God unto humanity, and by his death and resurrection, all our iniquities were forgiven, past, present and future, and we receive salvation, grace and eternity; (ii) Jesus was the word, and part of creation; for, it is written, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (John 1:1); therefore, (iii) Jesus was the Word and was with our Father in the beginning of creation, and all things were made through him (/word), and nothing was made without him (Word); as believers, who are in spirit and Jesus Christ lives within our mortal bodies, the power of the (Word) resides in our mortal bodies; therefore, let us be careful with spoken words; for the (Word) comes from within our hearts; and our utterances (Word) will manifest; spoken words are powerful, and will manifest whether good or evil connotations; let us pray for wisdom to know when to speak or when to be quiet about things, and allow the Holy Spirit to take absolute control of all our undertakings; (iv) Jesus was life, and that life was the light of all humanity; therefore, if we have not received him into our hearts as Lord and Savior yet, we are still in darkness of this world, and there is no life within our souls; therefore, we need Jesus, his lights to overshadow all areas of our lives; therefore, let us come into his marvelous light today, and receive salvation and life everlasting; (v) Jesus is that same light, that came into the world of darkness, and brought light into the hearts of humanity; but the darkness of this earth had not completely yelled to his light, because this world is full of never ending darkness and perdition; however, as believers, we can effect positives changes, therefore, let us come together as one body of Jesus Christ, accept, love and encourage one another in the faith of his righteousness; for, we have a common goal, that is, to take down works of darkness of this world, with words of our Father and the light, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, we can bring lost souls from darkness into the boat of lights, salvation and eternity; therefore, let us focus and do our parts, and live peaceably with all men.
(16) For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: Brethren, (i) through Jesus, everything in the entire universe were created; things that are in heavenly places, (spiritual); and things that are worldly, (physical); and things unseen, that resides in fallen world of demons, (evil attacks) from principalities and powers of darkness of this world; (ii) things that naked eyes can see, and those that are not seen by naked eyes but can be seen only when our spiritual eyes are opened; therefore, as believers, let us pray for our spiritual eyes to be opened, read the scriptures very often, so we can see in the spirits, to know their evil works and take dominion over their deeds in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; for, without spiritual insights, we are blindfolded to what really goes on in this fallen world; and to know if there are sovereign powers or authorities, or territories ruled by the enemy and his demons; for all things were created by Jesus, and belongs to him, and has authority over them all; and at the mention of his Holy Name, everything will have to submit unto his authority; and all things both in heaven, and on earth, and in the world of darkness, forevermore; (iii) at times, we wake up in the morning not feeling physically well; though we went to bed well a night before; in most cases, the enemy and his demons attack souls during our lowest state, when we are asleep, and not every ache or pains that we woke up with in the mornings that are just pains; regardless of what aches or pains we wake with in the mornings; let us pray first, and call on blood of Jesus to sanctify our souls from all demonic afflictions, and to heal our souls and mortal bodies; then of course, let us seek medical attentions if necessary; however, Jesus is able to heal all afflictions; he created our mortal bodies, he knows our frames, he will heal and make us whole again in his Holy Name, all afflictions will disappear into the oblivion forevermore.
(17) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Brethren, every single thing was created through him and for him, there is nothing created, that was not created by, for or through him; Jesus was there with our Father when all things were created; for, it is :written, (i) "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." (John 8:58); (ii) "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self, with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." (John 17:5); (iii) "Father, I will that they also whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. (John 17:24); therefore, Jesus was the word with our Father, manifested in flesh; he was our Father's own beloved Son, who walked on earth and ministered words of our Father unto humanity, and performed miracles, at the end of his ministry on earth, he suffered in the hands of evil men, shed his blood and dead on the cross of Calvary, but rose again from the dead to redeem all souls from bondage of iniquities and through him there is salvation, grace and life everlasting.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Romans 11:36; For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.