Saturday, May 30, 2015
(KJV.) PROVERBS 19:17
MAY I HELP YOU?
Brethren, we are more blessed, to give than to receive; (Acts 20:35); therefore, as believers, let us show empathy on those who are lacking, the poor and needy; those who are suffering from natural disasters, flooding, earthquakes, famine and if possible, provide temporary refugee camps for them; for, we are all brothers and sisters from same heavenly Father, and no one knows what will happen to us that we will need assistance from others; for, whenever we do good will to others, stretch our hands to those who are suffering; we are doing the will of our Father, and our good gestures are not done in vain, but will be rewarded by Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior with multiple blessings.
Case in point, when Jesus ministered to the multitude at the coast of Judea beyond Jordan; there came a young man unto him and asked him a question, saying; "Good Master; what good thing, shall I do, that I may have eternal life?"; (Matt. 19:16); Jesus said unto him, "If thou will be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me." (Matthew 19:21); however, when the young man heard what Jesus said, he went away sorrowful; because he had great possessions and cannot give away everything; therefore, he chose earthly possessions over his eternal life; brethren, earthly possessions are temporal, our treasures are eternal, stored up for us in heaven our final destinations; therefore, if we are blessed on this earth, it is by the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and if we have received grace from him, then we ought show mercy, extend that grace to others with what we have received from him; and whenever we show kindness to others, give to the poor and needy, we do all those good gestures unto our Father, and what we give, we will receive back again in multiple portions; for it is written, "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." (Luke 6:38); also when we give to the poor and needy, we give to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, and our good deeds are counted as righteousness in him, thanks offerings to our Father, for all that he has done, doing and will do in our lives forevermore.
Dearly beloved, this text is about love for one another; if we love one another, as Jesus Christ loves us that he gave himself as a sacrificial lamb to take away our iniquities, then we justified in him; as believers, whatever possessions we currently have on this earth, are from our Father; therefore, let us use our earthly treasures to uplift others, who are in difficult situations; for, we walk by beggars on side walks, begging for their daily bread everyday, we see homeless people under our bridges and subway stations, shivering with cold in winter seasons, we also see or hear of natural disasters occurring to nations, our fellow brothers and sisters all over the world; therefore, let us pray for the peace of this world; if possible, give tokens of love towards the poor, needy and to those who are suffering from natural disasters; for our good deeds will never be forgotten by Jesus Christ, but will be rewarded by him with multiple blessings, peace and joy everlasting; for we will never know, what will happen tomorrow that we will also need help from others; today, the good news is; if we have not receive Jesus Christ into our hearts as Lord and Savior, let us come unto him with all our labors and heavy laden; he cares about us, and he will give rest to our souls forever and evermore. Amen and Amen!
QUOTES OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) 2 Corinthians 9:9 (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever..Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;)
Friday, May 29, 2015
(KJV.) 1 PETER 2:18-20
(18) Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.
(19) For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wronglfully.
(20) For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take is patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.
IT IS ALRIGHT! HANG IN THERE!
Brethren, as believers who are dedicated to serving Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, let us be submissive to authorities with fear of our Father in our hearts regardless; and not only to the well behaved but also to the wayward and arrogance authorities; for, though we service humanity, our services belongs to our Father in heaven and not to the people we serve on earth; at times, we find ourselves in situations whereby we have to work under evil managers and supervisors, what Apostle Peter is saying, though they maybe evil in ways they relate to people, try to rule over our souls like slave masters will do, talk rudely and in arrogance towards us, demean us as if we are nothing before them; we still have to give them due respects, as people in positions of authorities and humbly work for them; for we do not really work for them, but our services are to our Father in heaven and he sees everything that men do; however, if we can still be submissive to evil leaders, despite facts that they rudely talk down with demeaning words of authorities against our souls; and we who are gifted with spirits of discernment, with senses of right and wrong in why people behave in such manners, and we are aware of motives behind their thought processes and actions; then we ought to give thanks to our Father, and not worry ourselves about their evil deeds; for, at times, leaders in authorities behave arrogantly towards their subordinates because they feel insecure in their positions of authorities, or they see the lights of our Father shinning in our lives, but they are still in darkness; therefore, let us rejoice and be exceedingly glad when enemies rise us against us, and let us have faith in Jesus Christ that he will fight our battles on our behalves, by his death and resurrection on cross of Calvary, and we will be victorious forevermore.
Case in point, King Saul of the Old Testament, rose up against David, the anointed servant of our Father, and for several years, David hid himself from his evil devises, running from cave to cave, to escape King Saul's persecutions and loss of his life; however, when the appropriate time came for David to rule over chosen people of our Father, King Saul and his household was destroyed in one day; for, the evil that men do lives after them; therefore, let us be careful what we do to others, when in positions of authorities; for, judgment day is coming soon, when we will stand before Jesus Christ, and answer for all that we have done on earth; Jesus said; "And as ye would that men men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise." (Luke 6:31); therefore, let us walk in righteousness, threat one another with love and respect; for it is written, "This is an evil among all things that are done under the sun, that there is one event unto all: yea, also the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, and madness is in their heart while they live, and after that they go to the dead." (Ecclesiastes 9:3); therefore, as believers, let us not worry ourselves, when evil leaders or people in authorities speak evil, mock, demean and beat down our souls; for our Father can hear them, and know why they do what they do, and he will not allow their persecutions to go on forever, but in due times, he will intervene, pass judgments and sustain our lives in him for ever; therefore, regardless of what comes negatively against our spirits, in our places of work, in our churches, among circle of friends and families, let us be encourage to know that Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior is with us, and will never leave us alone, for, we will overcome all evil by our praises, thanksgivings and by his sacred blood shed on cross of Calvary; for, it is written; "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." (Rev. 12:11);
Points to ponder, brethren, when we do wrongful deeds and suffer for our wrong doings, that is justifiable in our own eyes and in the eyes of humanity; but what happens, when enemies rise up against us, throw punches, spears and arrows, use evil words against us for no apparent reasons?; as believers, we still have to embrace them, stand firmly on faith grounds, persevere and forbear, be long suffering, pray, trust our Father and wait to be exonerated; for Jesus Christ is aware of our persecutions and reproaches of men; rather, let us rejoice, be exceedingly glad; for after we have suffered awhile, our Father will settle our souls, and will bless us forevermore; regardless of what is going on in our lives today, let us pray, sing praises and adoration to our Father through Christ our Lord and Savior and receive his goodness and mercies forevermore.
Dearly beloved, regardless of what people in authorities do to us, because we maybe helpless under them; let us give glory to our Father, for he will work all things together for good for those who are called according to his purpose; for it is written, "Fear thou not; for I am with thee; be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." (Isaiah 41:10); therefore, let us be strengthen in the words of our Father through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; for, if God is for us, who can be against us?; however, let us focus our minds on our destinations in life, seek the kingdom of our Father and his righteousness; and all things will be added unto us; today, if we have not received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior yet, this is the day to come unto him, and receive salvation, grace, peace, hope of his second coming and life everlasting. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) 1 Peter 3:17 For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.
Thursday, May 28, 2015
(KJV.) ROMANS 8:29-31
(29) For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
(30) Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
(31) What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
IF GOD BE FOR US, WHO CAN BE AGAINST US?
Brethren, as believers, let us be encouraged to know that, if we find ourselves in battle grounds of our enemies, and are being bombarded with swords, spears, arrows and devises of evil; let us be strengthen, not to fear any foes, or be dismayed; for, regardless of what enemies do to children of our Father, they will not succeed or overcome good with evil, but their evil deeds will stand against them on judgment day; for our Father will fight our battles and turn all their evil devises around, use them all for his own purposes, work them together for good, to those who love him, and are within his will; therefore, if enemies are persecuting us today, let us be encouraged to know that battles are for our Father, he is aware of all their evil devises, he will fight our battles, use same evil attacks and witchcraft manipulations to uplift our lives in his will and grant us everlasting blessings; let us rather be in his will, and know for sure, that so long as we are in good standing with him, no evil will prevail over our lives but our Father will sustain our lives in him forevermore; for, it is written, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD." (Isaiah 55:17).
Brethren, we have been given authorities to rebuke our enemies in the name Jesus Christ, and to plead his blood upon our lives; therefore, let us not be afraid of our enemies or their evil devises, but be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might, trust him to fight our battles, and put on the whole amour of our Father, so we can stand against devises of our enemies; therefore, in spiritual battles, let us stand firmly, and prepare ourselves with truthfulness of his words, wearing spiritual armors of his righteousness, and be prepared to win battles with shield of faith covering our bodies, and breastplate of righteousness, and covering our heads with blood of Jesus, and words of our Father as swords of the Spirit; for Jesus Christ already won all battles physically and spiritually on the cross of Calvary on our behalves; and we have victory over all enemies forever; and so shall it be in his Holy Name forevermore.
Brethren, we are all children of the Almighty Father; however, some souls are marked from their wombs to be used mightily as instruments of our Father on planet earth; though we are all given gifts to manifest on earth for his glory; (i) some souls are chosen, predestine to become similar in forms, fashions, natures and characteristics of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; that they maybe outstanding instruments of glory in their generations; therefore, let us shine in our callings, for we are a chosen generation, and royal priesthood, holy nation and peculiar people; to glory our Father, who called us out of darkness into his marvelous lights, and do his will with joyfulness of hearts, and receive crown of glories and life everlasting; (ii) and those who are marked from birth to become outstanding instruments, useful for his glory, are called into his vineyard to serve him, by serving others; therefore, when we hear the voice of our Father calling us to surrender our lives to him, let us pray for sense of directions, to know his will in our lives; once we receive confirmations, and are sure that it was not the enemy trying to confuse our lives, we are to yield completely to his will; for we are already marked to serve him before we were born; (ii) after we yield to his will, serve him diligently, our Father will validate our lives, as his chosen instruments for his glorification; therefore, when we service our Father, let us not worry about what others do, or compare ourselves to them, but focus on our own callings and do his will diligently; because our Father is faithful to those whose hearts are with him, and will reward his faithful servants with eternal blessings.
Brethren, in this context, Apostle Paul is asking believers who are being persecuted this question; "If God be for us, who can be against us?"; my answer to his question is "No one!" why? (i) our Father created all things including our enemies, and Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior is in control of all things, both evil and good; and he is our Savior, if we trust and believe in him; he will never allow evil works of men, to overshadow his glories in our lives; however, if we use self efforts to fight our own battles, we will not overcome; for enemies are not of their own, same way we are not of our own but belong to Jesus Christ; our enemies are also indirectly working for the devil; and their master will give them more evil powers and demonic entities to torment our lives, but they will never overcome children of our Father; however, let us not fight our own battles without spiritual tools given in the scriptures, but use the sword of our spirits, the word of our Father, called upon the Holy Name of Jesus, to overcome our enemies, and his sacred blood to protect our lives from all perils and dangers of this fallen world for evermore.
Dearly beloved, at times, we are not certain what our callings are in the faith of the righteousness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; but, if we pray unto him, read his words daily, he will direct our ways in paths of righteousness safely into our destinations in life, no evil surmising spirits will derail our missions in his will but we will overcome all evil by the blood of Jesus; also, let us know for sure that same ways as righteous people, will receive rewards for doing good in life; same ways, if we chose paths of evil, continue to do wrongful deeds against others; knowingly or unknowingly; we will find ourselves in damnation pits of Hades, for our Father is not a respecter of persons, (Acts 10:34); vengeance belong to him, he will repay our enemies with vengeance of fury; therefore, let us not take vengeance upon our enemies, but pray for them, for change of hearts, and leave all vengeance unto our Father; if we are in battles, let us cheer up, our enemies cannot kill us, they will trouble our lives with evil devises but they will fail; for we have a living Father, who will not allow evil devises to over shadow his glories in our lives ever; let us rather focus entirely on Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, give our hearts completely unto him, walk in his righteousness, receive grace freely, peace and life everlasting; Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Psalm 118:6 The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
(KJV.) 2 PETER 2:19-21(19) While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
(20) For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
(21) For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
CHEER UP, HELP IS COMING!
Brethren, there are so many wolves in sheep clothing on earth, proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, misleading the holy fold to believe that it is well to walk in ungodliness and inherit life everlasting; my question is, "Is this true?"; though they preach freedom to humanity; in the New Testament, Apostle Peter says, they themselves are servants of immoralities; therefore, let us be watchful of who we listen to, when it comes to the holy scriptures; if we have any doubts, in reference to words of our Father; let us search the scriptures ourselves, or pray to Jesus Christ for answers to our questions, rather than to get derailed from the faith of his righteousness by false teachings from the enemy, to mislead us into damnation; (ii) let us be careful, that we that received redemption through the blood of Jesus Christ, and are born again into his righteousness, does not entangle ourselves again in ungodly behaviors of men and backslide into captivities of sin; but think that it is all well because of blood redemption of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
Brethren, the blood of Jesus Christ already washed away our sins, and we are sanctified into the faith of his righteousness and deeds of the old man is done away with; and we are sealed by the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit until day of redemption; (iv) let us be ware of the enemy and his evil devises; for he will not give up the fight to derail our faiths; he will use corny and craftiness, warfare and fleshly enticements to lure souls back into world of darkness; however, if care is not taken, the enemy will to win battles over our souls with his evil attacks, and we will backslide into our old ways; and our situations before we received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, will be worse than before; may God forbid!; therefore, let us be watchful and pray, read the scriptures, believe in our Father through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; stay in the paths of righteousness, and take thought of every move we make, be ware that the enemy can infiltrate minds, to lead us into temptations, to sin against our Father unknowingly; for it is written; "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee away from you." (James 4:7).
As believers and followers of Jesus Christ, we already know who we are in him, that we are joint heirs of eternity; and so long as we keep the faith, and walk in his righteousness, read his words, pray, and worship him in the beauty of his holiness; our faiths will be strengthen in our innermost spirits to stand against enemy attacks and not fall away from the faith into world of darkness; for, when enemy attacks our souls, he does such evil deeds to derail our faiths from the righteousness of our Father through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; for it is written; "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." (Luke 21:36).
Dearly beloved, as believers in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; let us be ware that his second coming is nearer than before, and stand firm in the faith of his righteousness; and not get derailed by the enemy; for he is roams around like a wounded lion, looking for whom to devour; but we will not allow him to succeed over our lives; and with Jesus Christ on sides, we will overcome all his evil attacks and inherit eternity; things maybe difficult for us today, but it is only for a session, and things will turn around for good; let us not lose hope and give up our faiths in Jesus Christ, help is coming from throne of grace, very, very soon, the enemy will be put to shame on our behalves, and we will laugh out loud, glorify our Father through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior forever and evermore. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Ezekiel 18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
(KJV.) JEREMIAH 23:23-24
(23) Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?
(24) Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.
WHERE IS OUR FATHER!
Brethren, it has been said of old, that our Father lives in heaven; Yes! He dwells in the firmament of his glory, that is his throne, (Matthew 5:34); however, the earth is his footstool, (Matthew 5:35); who can contain him? (i) our Father occupies the entire universe, in his own sovereignty; and we live inside of him; there is nothing going on any where in the universe, that is unknown to him; (ii) if we live inside of him, move around, talk to one another, eat and sleep inside of him; then, there is nothing that we do, or say that he cannot see, hear or understand entirely why we do those things; (iii) if we live inside of him, and his spirit lives inside our mortal bodies, per Genesis 6:3; then, we are parts of him; and intends of our hearts are known to him through his spirits that resides within our mortal bodies; therefore, there is nothing within our hearts, souls and bodies that he does not know, we can hide in the dark, in our closets, in bathrooms, and say or do whatever we chooses to do; our Father will know everything through his spirits residing within our mortal souls, because we dwell in him; for, it is written, "For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad. (Mark 4:22).
Case in point, in the above text, the Lord is speaking through Prophet Jeremiah to his workers in the vineyard, who are not being truthful to his words, (i) those who are leading his sheep astray with their own deceitfulness of hearts and evil imaginations; saying, "The LORD said, when actually the LORD had not spoken a word to them, but they lead the sheep astray to believe deceitfulness of their hearts; (ii) saying unto the sheep; ye will have peace and prosperity, when the sheep are walking in ungodliness, going astray from our Father and evil is to come upon them; (iii) and they stand in the name of our Father and speak words, that our Father had not spoken to his people, but they speak from their own thought processes, thinking that they heard from him, but the enemy had infiltrated their minds to deceive the holy fold, to believe their lies, to walk in ungodliness into hell's damnation; therefore, the LORD is saying to these servants of his vineyard, "amend your ways; do not lead the sheep astray, but lead them alright, with truthfulness of his words into life everlasting"; "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrew 4:12).
Fruits of thoughts, brethren, let us beware that our Father know everything about us, and there is nothing going on in our lives that he does not know entirely; whether good or bad situations, our Father is aware; therefore, let us trust him in all situations, pray and wait on him; for they that wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31); (i) our Father created humanity out of his own image, (Genesis 1:27), each and everyone of us are in images of our Father, therefore, let us not call anyone ugly, but give positive expressions with love, to uplift one another's spirits, to know that we are also fearfully and wonderfully made in the hands of our Father; (ii) our Father formed man out of the dust, breathe into his nostrils breath of life, and man became a living soul. (Genesis 2:7); therefore, the spirit of our Father resides in our mortal bodies, and searches our hearts at all times, for parts of his spirits resides in each and every one of our mortal bodies; (iii) he knows our down sitting, uprising, and understand our thoughts before we think them; therefore, let us not think evil against one another, but try to understand one another's points of views; for our Father knows our intentions; whether good or evil, and will repay for our actions against one another; (iv) there are no words in our mouths that he does not know or understand entirely,before we say something, he know what we are about to say, when we speak diverse languages, he understands them all; therefore, let us choose our spoken words carefully, and speak not in vexations or swear before his presence; (v) our Father is around us all the time, seconds, minutes, days and nights, he see our movements, he is the air we breathe into our lungs; therefore, let us not pollute the air we breathe, but be mindful of what we release into our environments because, our Father is our environments and we reside in him; (vi) our Father is everywhere we go, he sees us when we plan good or evil against one another; therefore, let think good thoughts about one another, and love one another as he loves us, praise him for his marvelous works, and his faithfulness to all who trust and believe in him through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior forevermore; for, where can we go or hide away from his presence?
Dearly beloved, our Father said; "Do not I fill heaven and earth?"; therefore, where can humanity go from my spirit?; where can they run away or hide from me? Nowhere our Father! the point is; if his spirit lives within our mortal bodies, and that is how we are able to move around, talk, eat, sleep and wake up in morning; and we in turn reside within his body, his greatness, his sovereignty; and he fills the heavens and the earth entirely; then we have no choices than to walk in humility in his presence everyday and obey his words, because he cares about us; therefore, let us walk in faith, believe in him, in his righteousness and inherit life everlasting; Jesus Christ is the master of all things, both in heaven and on earth; he is in charge of the entire universe, without him we cannot do nothing ourselves; have we given ourselves to him yet? if not, let us come closer to him, find out who he is and accept him into our hearts as Lord and Savior, believe in him and his words, for he sacrificed himself to redeem humanity from hands of the enemy and grant salvation, grace and life everlasting; let us come unto him today, with our troubles, worries and anxieties and receive rest for our souls forever and evermore. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) 1 King 8:27 But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?
Monday, May 25, 2015
(KJV.) JEREMIAH 9:23-24
(24) But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.
FATHER OF L. J AND R!
Brethren, the LORD is speaking through Prophet Jeremiah to his people, that whatsoever gifts given to humanity, they are gifts given to the glorification of his Holy Name, and not unto our own self glorifications; for he created all things for manifestation of his glory for ever; for, it is written in the book of Psalms 115:1; "Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake."; therefore, regardless of what our talents and gifts are today, (i) let us give all glory to our Father, praise his Holy Name and be thankful unto him; for he is the giver of all good gifts; however, (ii) let us refrain ourselves from using our gifts and talents boastfully, in arrogance and prideful ways, to demean or make others feel worthless on earth; gifts are freely given by our Father and not attained through self efforts; though we went to learning institutions to better those gifts already implanted in our inner most spirits, it is our Father that allows those gifts to come out and shine for his glorification; therefore, let us give all praises and adoration to him; (iii) also, everyone is given multiple gifts, planted within their innermost spirits; however, all gifts are not given the same, but they differs from one another; even in the body of Christ, there are diversities of gifts given by the same Holy Spirit, some gifts are given for administration, some for operations, but manifestation of the Holy Spirit is given to all; therefore, (iv) let us be aware of our rightful gifts and talents in the body of Christ, use those gifts and talents for his glorification by serving others in those in those designated areas; for inside our core values are words of wisdom, knowledge, faiths, healing, prophecies, miracles, discernment, divers of tongues and its interpretations all in the body of Christ; therefore, let us shine our lights with our gifts and talents, for the glorification of our Father through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior and receive eternal blessings for evermore:
Case in point, as believers, let us use our gifts and talents wisely, do all things with fear of our Father in our hearts, walk humbly before him; glorify his Holy Name and acknowledge that we are not of ourselves, but we receive all gifts from him, not because we went to higher institutions, and study very hard to attain those talents, but we ought to perceive clearly and be certain that all gifts are from our Father and it was given freely to humanity, by his own sovereignty; (i) because of his love and compassion for his children, he gives them gifts and designs their pathways in life; (ii) by his own judgment, he decides and subsequently determines final destines of humanity; therefore, we are not of our own selves, walking on planet earth, or on our own human agendas, but our lives are scheduled ahead, in the will of our Father, before we were born,(Jeremiah 1:5); therefore there are reasons why we are on this earth, reasons not known to our human levels understandings but known only to our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; ponder question for today; who can tell, exactly when their days will be over on earth?; therefore, let us make sure that we are in rightful standings with our Father through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, and be ready everyday to meet him, just in case, he shows up in the skies, do his will diligently, and gain crown of glories in heavenly places forevermore; (iii) our Father is always righteous and he displays his morally right and justifiable values among his children; therefore, he requires his children to adhere to his voice, walk in his rightful values, be Christlike, love and care for one another as ourselves; for our Father's heart rejoices when his children walk in righteousness before him in this fallen world; for, it is very difficult not to step into ungodliness; however, if we should sin, Jesus Christ our advocate, is sitting on his right hand, pleading on our behalves; if acknowledge our wrong doings, our Father will pardon and cleanse us from our sins and we will be sanctified to fellowship with him forevermore.
Dearly beloved, in all things, good or evil; let us give glory to our Father, for he knows what is going in our lives; and his heart rejoices when we praise him regardless of our situations; therefore, let us give thanks unto him, understand his values; his love and compassion for humanity, know that our Father will stand up against our enemies, fight our battles and justify his children; therefore, let us trust and believe in him through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, receive grace freely, hope of his second coming and life forever and evermore. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) ECCLESIASTES 9:11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, not yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
Saturday, May 23, 2015
(KJV.) REVELATIONS 22:12-15
(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according, as his work shall be.
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
ARE YOU READY?
Friday, May 22, 2015
(KJV.) ISAIAH 51:7-8
(7) Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.
(8) For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool: but my righteousness shall be for ever, and my salvation from generation to generation.
UPON MOUNT ZION, SHALL BE DELIVERANCE!
Case in point; in the text for this morning, Prophet Isaiah is saying to humanity; "hear ye the words of our Father, for, those of you who walk in uprightness, and obey my words wholeheartedly; do not be afraid of those with evil surmising spirits, always finding faults of people personal matters, and to use publicly against them; or be troubled of their insults and abusive words; for numerous clothing insects will devour them like attires, and they will be eaten up by worms like wool; however, I am the LORD, my morality, rightfulness and justifiable ways, will never fail, but will remain for ever, and my saving grace throughout all generations; therefore, let us not worry about our enemies, but focus entirely on our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; bring all our troubles and place them upon his altar of grace, leave them there, free our minds, trust him to fight and win our battles; for, Jesus is already aware of our troubles and will fix them; but we still have to ask for his help to step into our lives and help us to overcome all storms of our lives.
Fruits of thoughts; at times, when we are in difficult situations, and our faiths are being challenged by troubles of this world, our minds wonder around for answers, asking ourselves, what is going on? what did we do wrong? are things going to get better? and as enemies reproached, we ask ourselves, is our Father still with us? can he hear our prayers?; if we find ourselves in any storms of life today; let us be encouraged that we are not alone in the storm, Jesus is with us, and walking with us through the storm: for, Jesus Christ himself asked our Father some questions in the garden of Gethsemane when his enemies rose to condemn and crucify him on the cross; when he prayed without ceasing unto our Father, to cast away his trials and deliver him from hands of his enemies, our Father did not answer him or deliver him from his enemies, and he had to go through sufferings and death, to save humanity; however, after his troubles were over, our Father gave him power and authority over the entire universe forevermore.
Brethren, this is a lesson for all Christ believing sufferers of today; there will be times in our lives, when in troubles, that our Father, will not answer our prayers, it does not mean that he did not hear our petitions when we pray unto him; but he will not answer our prayers because we have to go through those storms and overcome by the blood of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, and to receive everlasting blessings; and be perfect in his will; however, when in storms, as humans we tend to look on the negative aspects of our troubles, but, there are always hidden positive aspects known to our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, and if we persevere and forbear to the end of our troubles; amazingly, we will see his handiwork and give him glory for ever; therefore, when we are in storms of life, let us not worry but pray without ceasing, and thank our Father, leave everything in his hands through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, trust him with all our hearts, that when our troubles are completely over, he will restore our lives back into rightful standings, bless us with multiple blessings and glorify his Holy Name among the heathen forevermore.
QUOTES OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Matthew 5:11-12 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake...Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
(KJV.) Obadiah 1:17 But upon Mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
Thursday, May 21, 2015
(KJV.) JOHN 4:23-24
(23) But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
(24) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
COME! LET US WORSHIP OUR MAKER
Brethren, as believers of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, we are to reverent, honor, pay homage to our Father spiritually and truthfully, and connect ourselves to the indwelling powers of the Holy Spirits and not worship in carnality; for, our Father desires true worshipers, who will worship him in Spirit and in truth; when we worship him, let us pay more attention to the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit, residing and quickening in our mortal bodies and fellowship with him, allow him to open up our understandings to assimilate his words; also, let us be truthful to one another in the faith of his righteousness.
Case in point, (i) if we worship our Father in flesh, our minds will be distracted, wonder around, to look at surroundings, and not pay much attentions to reasons why we are in his presence, but our minds will be occupied with thoughts of our own appearances, fleshly desires and evil imaginations; the enemy will infiltrate our minds, darken our hearts, so that we are not able to connect ourselves to the Father through the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit, and fellowship spiritually and fully offer praises and adoration to him; (iii) let us worship him in the beauty of his holiness, glorify his Holy Name, show gratitude before him and receive everlasting blessings; "For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit."(Romans 8:5); therefore, let us worship our Father in spirit and be truthful in all our ways; at times, in other to get people to attend worship services, we go out of our ways to attract worshipers with things that are rather abominable in the eyes of our Father; and we change the glory of our Father that cannot be tarnished and we make it inferior by showing movies that has nothing to do with the scriptures to believers; and they get more distractions from our sanctuaries, than the secular world; what we have to realized is, the Father draws the true worshipers unto himself, by the power of the Holy Spirit; therefore, let us allow the Holy Spirit to do his will in our churches, not use self efforts to draw people into his presence, for entertainments purposes but are not really converted into the faith of his righteousness.
Fruits of thoughts; brethren, reasons why we attend worship services, are to praise and adore our Father, and to connect ourselves through resurrection power of the Holy Spirit, listen to his words and fellowship with others; if we are not getting enough of these, we are not worshiping rightfully before him; (vi) let us ask ourselves, why is our Father still seeking true worshipers to worship him in spirit and in truth? this is a point to ponder for all believers; our Father is a Spirit; to get connect to him, we ought to read his words, worship in Spirit; and to touch lives, we ought to allow the Holy Spirit to take absolute control of our worship services; therefore, instead of worshiping with carnal excitements, that does not glorify our Father but glorify ourselves; let us rather, uphold his glory with songs of praises, clap our hands with joyfulness of hearts, souls and bodies; (v) truthfulness with our Father, is to be transparent with one another, let us tell is like it is, for we do all things not to please ourselves but to please our Father, he sees our movements, knows the contents of our hearts; therefore, let us be plain and fair in all things, not cover up evil or change truth of matters concerning our Father into lies and deceits, worship and indirectly serve the enemy with distractions of this modern generation, more than to worship him who created us spiritually and truthfully, and be blessed for ever; believers, let us expose the enemy and his devises infiltrating our churches, and put all things back into rightful perspectives of our Father, through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior forevermore.
Dearly beloved, our Father desires our praises and adoration; however, he connects to his people through their hearts, therefore, when we worship him, let us not worship him with carnal minds but open up our hearts to him and worship him in Spirit and in truth, receive his blessings and inherit eternity; our Father loves humanity, that he gave his only begotten Son, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, that whosoever believes in him, should not perish but have life everlasting; therefore, if we have not receive Jesus Christ into our hearts as Lord and Savior; today is the day to do so before it is too late; Jesus is coming back soon; let us get ready for him! Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Philippians 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have not confidence in the flesh.
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
(KJV.) ISAIAH 40:28-31
(29) He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
(30) Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
(31) But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
BE STRENGTHEN IN THE LORD!
Brethren, in this context, Prophet Isaiah proclaims the glory of our Father; asking you and I, if we have not perceived or understood the fact clearly and with certainty that our Father is infinite, that he is the Master of all creation, the heavens, earth and entire universe of glory; he is not a feeble Father, feeling weak or exhausted and lose consciousness; but he is full of superior powers and ability to do or accomplish all things; and his ways are mysterious, no one can determine how he works; if humanity is able to determine his ways entirely, then, we will equal ourselves to him, and he will no longer be respected as our Father and our creator; we will become like Lucifer, the fallen angel, claim equal glory with him; therefore, let us put our Father in his rightful position, glorify him as Father of all creation with goodness and mercies that endures forever, have Father and children relationships with him through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; however, to have relationship with him, we are to read his words daily, to know his ways of righteousness, follow after his footsteps in obedience of his words, praise and worship him in the beauty of his holiness, love and care for one another as ourselves, enjoy worry free lives in his grace and life everlasting; for, our Father is the giver of power to those who grow weak and are lacking encouragements to persevere with faith, in his righteousness; and to those who have no spiritual energies, he gives them powers of resistance to overcome all hardships of this fallen world, and to continue to forbear to the end of their callings.
Case in point, the LORD assures us that even our younger children will grow weak and lose their youthfulness, courage to persevere and forbear through storms of life; those that trust and wait upon him, when they experience hardships and setbacks, in the faith of his righteousness, they will recover and restored to their former states, or even much more powers, energies, capabilities and blessings of goodness and mercies everlasting; they will rise up with wings like eagles, pursue their dreams and god-given destinations without discouragements or tiredness; they will tread along life pathways and not lose strength or feel tired and worn out; for our Father will walk along with them, sides by sides through life troubles, even in joyful or sorrowful moments, he will never put them to shame or forsake his own children; it is written; "For the LORD will not forsake his people for his great name's sake: because it hath pleased the LORD to make you his people." (1 Samuel 12:22); therefore, as believers in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, we are his chosen generation, royal priesthood, holy nation and peculiar people; chosen out of darkness into his marvelous lights to do his will; therefore, we did not chose ourselves but he chose us, and if he chose us, he will also be concern about matters concerning us, his eyes will be upon our daily activities, and to make sure that we walk in godliness, he will teach us his ways of righteousness, save and protect our lives from perils and dangers of this world, no evil shall prevail over us, for he will grant us victory over our enemies and he will sustain our lives with his blessings of goodness and mercies forevermore.
Dearly beloved, let us be strengthen in the assurances of our Father through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; declare and decree his promises into our lives, and anchor ourselves unto the saving strength of his right hand and not grow weary in faith, but believe and trust in Jesus Christ, that he can do all things, and call upon our Father through his Holy Name, he will answer our prayers, fix all negative situations, make all things right, grant us grace and peace forevermore; there is nothing impossible with him, it does not matter what our negative situations are today; Jesus can fix them all by his grace; so, let us not worry ourselves any longer but rather pray unto our Father through the Holy Name of Jesus; leave all our troubles and anxieties at the altar of grace, for it is too heavy on our shoulders to carry around and we cannot handle it all alone; but Jesus will give us rest forever and evermore. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine.
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
(KJV.) ISAIAH 40:6-8
(6) The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field:
(7) The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the LORD bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass.
(8) The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
WHAT IS MAN?
Brethren, Prophet Isaiah heard a voice asking him to cry to humanity, that all physical natures are like ground covering plants of the field, and all our attractiveness are like flowers of the field, that bloom in the mornings and fades away with the sun in the evenings; we are like pastures, suitable for grazing animals; when we are greener, we are suitable for feeding livestock, useful for intended purposes on earth, however, when we wither, grow old; we convert into hays, and we are cut down, become less useful among humanity; for we become weaker and our days are full of troubles, and soon we fly away to be at rest; therefore, let us make the best out of our negatives situations, and continue to trust in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, for our lives are not over yet, and things will get better again; we just have to believe in our Father, that he is able to work all things together for our own good, for those who are in his will, and regardless of our negative situations, he will solve all our problems by his grace and peace forevermore.
Case in point, the spirit of our Father moves upon all his creation; (Genesis 1:2); therefore, as grass and flowers of the field; when we lose our youthful freshness, and our brightness and vivid colors; it is because the spirit of our Father, blows upon our lives everyday; we become dim and lose brightness of our illuminating colors and die gradually; however, the words of our Father will remain firmly forevermore.
Fruits of thoughts; in this context, Prophet Isaiah refers to humanity as the grass of the field, and flowers that fades away; that words of our Father, will never fail but stand for ever; for, it is written, "In the beginning was the word, the word was with God, and the word was God." therefore, so long as our Father exists, the word will also continue to exist in our lives, because the word is the same as our Father; if we read his words, he will richly dwell in our innermost spirits and we will never die eternal death, but will also rise again and live with Jesus Christ in heavenly places forevermore; (ii) the word of our Father, is also our protective head coverings from perils and dangers of this world, and to deliver our souls from powers and condemnations of our sinful natures into life everlasting; therefore, it is important to read his words everyday, so we can have his protections over our lives, and walk not into unforeseen evil traps of the enemy in this world of darkness; (iii) the word of our Father, empowers us with faith, and faith comes by hearing his encouraging voice, and how do we hear his voice?, it is by reading his words; therefore, his words are lively, to enlighten our ways to believe in him, and walk in his righteousness, enjoy his grace and life everlasting; (iv) the word of our Father, is rapid and full of power, and with cutting edges, which penetrates into innermost parts of our souls and spirits, and into our mortals bodies, to recognize what we think about, good or evil purposes of our innermost spirits; therefore, our Father speaks his words, not only to our hearing and encouragements, but also for our transformations, to walk in his righteousness, be Christlike in all our ways into life everlasting.
Dearly beloved, let us love one another and live peaceably with all men; for we are like grass and flowers of the field, that blooms today but are withered and cast away forever; let us spend quality time with family and friends, before it is too late, and we fly away to be with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; as the wind blows around our mortal bodies everyday, our lives are fading away, and we are becoming weaker in strengths; let us double check our lives to know what is more important and acknowledge those things; today, Jesus Christ is calling us to come unto him with all our labor and heavy laden and receive rest for our souls forever and evermore. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) 1 Peter 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
Monday, May 18, 2015
(KJV.) 2 CHRONICLES 14:11
(11) And Asa cried unto the LORD his God, and said, LORD, it is nothing with thee to help, whether with many, or with them that have no power: help us, O LORD our God; for we rest on thee, and in thy name we go against this multitude. O LORD, thou art our God; let not man prevail against thee.
Brethren, as believers, who walk in faith, in the righteousness of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; when we call upon him through prayers, regardless of what our troubles maybe, he will manifest his glory in our lives; King Asa, of Judah, was god-fearing and lived in righteousness doing the will of the LORD; during his time, the land of Judah was peaceful for several years: therefore, when we live in godliness, believing and pleasing our Father, he will make sure that our lives are protected, not only that, but will also grant us grace to overcome mountains of difficulties in his righteousness and peace will reign supreme in our lives forevermore.
However, when King Asa decided to build cities, walls and towers, because the LORD prospered him; suddenly, his enemy Zerah the Ethiopian, with his army rose up to fight against him; brethren, regardless of who we are, where we live or in what generation we were born, there is nothing new under sun; whatever happens in this world today, has happened before, if we walk in godliness, try to please our Father, enemies will find faults, hate us, and will rise up against us; why? because of who we are in Jesus Christ, and not because we offended anyone with our godly actions, but when we live in godliness, we shine lights of righteousness among darkness of this world; and darkness cannot embrace lights; therefore, regardless of what we do, enemies will not comprehend, but will rise up and fight against us; however, when we pray unto our Father through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior; he will fight our battles, prevail against our predators and set us free forevermore.
Case in point, in the the above verse, King Asa prayed to the LORD with greater faith; saying, ....O LORD, thou art our God; let not man prevail against thee.; the LORD was pleased with his prayer and smote his enemies before him; and they fled, and Asa overthrown, destroyed, took over their possessions; therefore, (i) when we call upon the LORD in distress, we have to bring him into our situations, and choose our words wisely, communicate with him, and allow him to talk back to us, while we pray unto him; because, he listens attentively to what we have to say unto him, to direct our ways to overcome our problems or to grant us our heart desires according to our petitions; (ii) when we call upon him with faithful hearts, relying only on him, that he is the only Father that can help us to overcome our situations; he will step into our troubles, take absolute control, set things back in proper perspectives and grant us everlasting peace; for our father searches our hearts to know if we pray with faith, believe that he is able to do what we request from him, before he reacts upon our petitions; (iii) when our Father fights our battles, he does not fight just battles but after victory is completely won, he also blesses his people with their enemies possessions, because of his love and faithfulness, goodness and mercies that never fails; therefore, if we are currently in any battles, let us not lose hopes in Jesus Christ, but continue to trust and believe in him; however, before the LORD steps into battlefields to fight against our enemies, we have to have relationships with him, doing what is rightful in his eyes, and be obedient to dictates of the Holy Spirit; therefore, let us continue to walk in his righteousness, resit the devil and he will flee away from us; though we have been saved by the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, that does not stop the enemy from pestering with our lives, if we do not resit him and his lies and deceitfulness, we will fall into his traps, and backslide into world of darkness; therefore, let us continue to dwell under the umbrella of protection Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, worship our Father in the beauty of his holiness, read his words, pray daily and walk in faith, through his righteousness and be blessed forevermore.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.
Saturday, May 16, 2015
(KJV.) ISAIAH 12
(2) Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
(3) Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
(4) And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
(5) Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.
(6) Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.
GRACE, GRACE, GRACE!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Psalm 95:1 O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
Friday, May 15, 2015
(KJV.) ROMANS 16:18-20
(19) For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.
(20) And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
VICTORY SHALL BE OURS, IN JESUS NAME! AMEN!
(18) For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. Brethren, as believers in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, we are to be devoted supporters of his words, and as followers of his ministry, try to avoid those who preach to attack other believers, and to cause separations among brethren; rather let us do all things with humbleness and respect for one another; for we do not have to prove ourselves how good we are to anyone, but to please Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; whenever we think too much of ourselves that we know more than others, we place ourselves in positions to glorify our own selves rather than to glorify our heavenly Father through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; in this context, Apostle Paul, is warning believers to be careful of these people, for they are not really serving our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, but looking for what to eat; therefore, they try so hard to prove themselves that they know the scriptures better than others, to justify themselves that they are worthy, to receive more honors and blessings by their good words and moderate expressions, to mislead and cause confusions in minds of believers and falsely persuade others to join in their reproaches; however, as believers, we have a common enemy, the adversary the devil. his goal is to cause mischief among brethren; therefore, let us be aware of his evil devises, and not allow him to infiltrate our minds to fight against one another, but collectively, focus on our common goal to save souls into the last boat of salvation, Jesus Christ and life everlasting; if we have any questions, regarding any given words of our Father, let us not throw words at one another but read the scriptures ourselves, to know the truth of matters, pray that our spiritual eyes maybe enlighten to discern his words, seek help from the Holy Spirit, Teacher of all things; and if we have to correct one another, let us do so with diligence having respect for one another in the righteousness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
(19) For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil. Brethren, Jesus observes everything that humanity does on planet earth; be ye good or bad deeds, he is aware of them all, we can hide ourselves in closets, in darkness, under our beds, wherever we are, he sees our deeds and rewards everyone accordingly, we are saved by his blood redemption but to receive greater rewards, crown of glories, we have to obey his words and serve him diligently with all our hearts, souls and bodies; in this context, Apostle Paul, expresses his pleasure to believers that their submission to works of Jesus Christ are not in vain; and rejoicing in their interests that they will be rewarded with crown of glories and life everlasting; but advising them to walk in righteousness and be easy to deal with regarding matters of immorality: in other words, Paul is saying; "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, harmless as doves." (Matthew 10:16); therefore, let us control ourselves, be watchful of our surroundings not to fall into traps of our enemies, be in our best behaviors and be kind to one another as brothers and sisters in the body of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; and do all things with humility and be respectful of others; for our works are not done in vain, but will be rewarded with earthly and heavenly blessings forevermore.
(20) And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Brethren, let us be encouraged to know that our heavenly Father fights our battles, if we believe in him through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, there are no physical or spiritual battles that he cannot fight or win on our behalves; even when Satan sends his demonic entities to trouble our souls, when we pray and call upon the name of Jesus, our heavenly Father will crush all enemies under our feet and set us free forever; however, the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is given freely to enjoy through his death and resurrection; therefore, let us not fear what enemies can do, but rather believe and trust in Jesus Christ, who will deliver our souls from perils and dangers of this world by his Holy Name forevermore.
Dearly beloved, as believers, let us not take things for granted in this world of darkness, but rather be ware of what goes on around us all the time; be sober and vigilant; for our adversary, the devil; can use anything to fight against us, and regardless of where we are in this world; he roams around aimlessly, as a wounded roaring lion, to seek whom he may pester with and devour; however, if we indeed obey the voice of our heavenly Father, do all that he says, walk in faith, in the righteousness of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; then our heavenly Father will be an enemy to our enemies and an adversary to our adversaries; he will fight all our battles, prevail and we shall fear no evil forever and evermore. Amen and Amen!
QUOTES OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Philippians 3:18-19 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:...Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
Thursday, May 14, 2015
(KJV.) 2 TIMOTHY 2:24-26
(24) And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
(25) In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
(26) And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
SET US FREE, OH LORD!
(24) And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, Brethren, as followers and servants of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, we are not to contend, oppose or be in any conflict with one another; but be kind and loving towards one another in the body of Christ; and be ready to teach, have capacities to persevere with spirits of endurance, while we work for our heavenly Father through Jesus Christ; (i) we are to bear with one another's faults, be accommodating, try to understand other people points of views; it does not matter what we do for Jesus Christ, so long as we do all things to glorify our heavenly Father; however, let us be ware our enemies, pestering spirits, who will speak negatively against whatever we do; but,, let us not pay attentions to what they say or do; but focus on our callings and continue to do the will of our heavenly Father through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; and to please the one who called us out of darkness into his marvelous lights, persevere and forbear to the end of our races on earth to receive crown of glories forevermore; (ii) let us not fail to realized that though we walk on the face of the earth, there are children of perdition walking among us, trying to work on assignments given to them by their master the adversary; and if we are comfortable in what we do, to save souls for Jesus Christ; the kingdom of darkness will fail its course to derail souls from following Jesus Christ; therefore, (iii) enemies walk among us with friendly attitudes, but associate themselves in world of darkness to plan and plot evil against children of the Most High God, at times, enemies will bring along evil conversations, gossips, back biting, slandering, to lure us to join in to speak evil against others; therefore, let us beware of their evil devises, think about what people talk about before, we join in their conversations, but do all things with gentleness, showing all meekness to one another.
(25) In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; Brethren, as we teach others, let us pray to our heavenly Father to give them change of hearts; and not hinder themselves of the truthfulness of his words, that our heavenly Father may grant them wisdom, understandings and revelations of his words; and not get derailed by false teachers of the gospel from the kingdom of darkness, assigned to churches, to confuse this generation from believing in the gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, to receive salvation, grace and life everlasting; therefore, let us be patient, indulge with one another, when we teach, minister or correct one another, though we are all in one body of Christ, our faith levels are not the same; therefore, let us encourage and uplift one another, and tear down the kingdom of darkness infiltrating our churches, and not be envious, compete or, condemn one another in the body of Christ, because of our own insecurities.
(26) And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will. Brethren, let us teach, minister, encourage and admonish those whose faiths are weaken or are yet to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, that they may someday have awakening spirits to know the truth and be rescued from powers of the adversary, the devil, to be set free from his prison and slavery in the name of Jesus into salvation, grace and hope of eternity; let us not condemn any soul, to make them feel sad and unworthy to be in the presence of our heavenly Father; for Jesus Christ can take any sinful soul and use them mightily to further his will
on planet earth; he took Saul the persecutor and murderer of Christian believers and change him to Apostle Paul, the minister and writer of most of his gospel in the New Testament of today; therefore, we will never know what our heavenly Father will do with unbelievers, let us not condemn people, but uplift one another regardless of our faith levels we are still growing up to attain perfections in eternity with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) 1 Timothy 3:7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
(KJV.) ROMANS 15:2-4
(3) For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.
(4) For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
LET ME HELP YOU!
(3) For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me. Brethren, let us do all things kindheartedly, pleasing others and not ourselves; for, Jesus Christ pleased not himself, but others; (i) on the mount of olives, he set the adulterous woman free from condemnation: (John 8:11); so he can bear her condemnation on the cross of Calvary; therefore, (ii) our shame and dishonor came upon Jesus Christ, he was spoken of abusively before evil men, suffered for sins he did not commit, crucified on the cross to redeem humanity from all iniquities but he took all our disgrace and condemnations and did not fight back, to release himself from taking our reproaches; it is written, "Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously; (1 Peter 2:23); therefore, as believers redeemed by the blood of Jesus; let us emulate him, as he did good deeds on our behalves, we ought to show the same kindness to others; and stand up for the truth of his words, let us comfort ourselves together as one body of Christ, uplift one another emotionally or spiritually, with the love of our heavenly Father through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior forevermore.
(4) For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. Brethren, all things written in the scriptures, from the past was given by our heavenly Father through revelations and dictates of the Holy Spirit; and written down by prophets and holy men of our heavenly Father, to teach us to walk in righteousness, so that through the wisdom, knowledge and understanding, the ability and strength taught in his words, we may continue to provide encouragements and perseverance to humanity in faith, through his righteousness, that we may have hope of his second coming and life everlasting; therefore, we are to read the scriptures everyday, for his words are spirited to lighten our pathways in this world full of darkness, to strengthen our faith in our heavenly Father through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior forevermore.
Dearly beloved, it is for our own benefits to do good at all times; whether to our friends or enemies, we have to love and do good to them equally; therefore, let us give to those who are in need and not expect returns, and embrace our enemies and do them good; by doing so, our rewards will be greater in heaven and on earth and we will be true children of our heavenly Father; because, he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked the same; consequently, let us be merciful, just as our heavenly Father is merciful; Jesus Christ took away all our reproaches upon him on the cross; there is now no more condemnation to them which are in him, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit; therefore, let us now approach our heavenly Father's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive his goodness and mercies and find grace to our needs forever and evermore. Amen and Amen!