DAILY BREAD OF LIFE
(KJV.) HEBREWS 4:14-16
(14) Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
(15) For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
(16) Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
DO NOT LOSE OUR WAY!
(15) For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Brethren, since we have a High Priest who knows our moral and physical weaknesses, qualities and states of our minds, and the flaws within our souls; let us not be dismayed; for, he is not someone who cannot relate to what happens to our souls; he feels our emotions, knows when we are sorrowful, rejoices when we are happy; for, he himself while on earth was tempted by the enemy; therefore, he can relate entirely to circumstances surrounding life on earth; except that he never sinned, but was crucified for sins of all humanity, but rose again from the dead to pay for all our past, preset, future sins; therefore, let us rejoice and be exceedingly glad for this grace given freely, receive and enjoy it forevermore.
(16) Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Brethren, if we have an advocate with our Father, who can plead our cases before him; we are blessed and highly favored; therefore, (i) let us not use self efforts to resolve issues, but pray to him with faith about our troubles, praise and give him thanksgivings; be exceedingly glad that we already received our heart desires and thank Jesus Christ, for what he went through to grant us grace freely; (ii) then, let us feel very sure that we can come confidently before the throne of our father, where there is grace, not judgment and condemnation; for there we can receive forgiveness and compassion from our Father, grace to help with our various situations, at appropriate times; as believers, we know that we have Jesus Christ as an advocate; let us not ignore him, but get connected to him everyday through reading of his words, praying to the Father through his Holy Name; for he knows all our troubles, and have been through them all, and have been proven by our Father as worthy; therefore, let us established a relationship, whereby we can walk up to him as a joint heir and talk to him about all our problems and receive mercy and help that he already provided for humanity through his death and resurrection; it is written, "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28); therefore, let us come to him today, with all our worries, fears and troubles, there is rest in him forevermore!
Dearly beloved, Jesus Christ, our High Priest is on the throne of grace; therefore, let us not worry to much but believe in him, that he is able to do all things; regardless of what we are going through today, there is no mountain too difficult for him to conquer, he did it all on the cross of Calvary; if he died on the cross for all iniquities of humanity; there is nothing impossible with him; therefore, let us come unto him today and enjoy his grace forever and evermore. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY: