DAILY BREAD OF LIFE
BOOK OF REVELATION ON EARTH
(KJV.) ISAIAH 61:7-9
(7) For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
(8) For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt-offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
(9) And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.
RECEIVE YE, THE EVERLASTING JOY!
(7) For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them. Brethren, as believers of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; at times, we may go through seasons of sufferings, and we wonder why our Father allows our souls to suffer in agonies and distresses for no apparent reasons; on our Father's own perspectives, there are reasons behind all sufferings; though we may not be aware of those reasons, our Father knows about them all, and will work all sufferings together for our good; therefore, let us know that there are reasons behind sufferings, known by our heavenly Father and Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; even when afflictions come our ways, our heavenly Father knows about them before they happen to us, when we call upon him, he will deliver our souls from all enemy reproaches; therefore, when we suffer but we cannot tell exactly why, the best thing to do, is to have patience, surrender everything into his hands of mercy, pray without ceasing and trust him, that when his purposes are accomplish through our trails, he will deliver our souls from sorrows and restore our lives back into his bosom of peace and eternal blessings; for, it is written, "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish strengthen, settle you." (1 Peter 5:10); in this context, our Father declares and decrees double blessings upon those who have suffered in trails and tribulations, persecutions, provokes, reproaches and mocking for righteousness sake: today, Jesus is saying to the suffered ones, "Because you have been put to shame and dishonor, you will receive double share of honors; and for your confusion you will rejoice in multiple portions; in your nations, you will possess double blessings; eternal joy will be your possessions forevermore"; therefore, if we are in any type of setback today; let us not worry or be dismayed but trust in our Father, through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; for there are brighter days ahead, after we have suffered awhile, our Father will bring our souls out of pits of distress, and will glorify himself through our lives, the whole world will see his handiwork and join us to give him glories forevermore;
(8) For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt-offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them. Brethren, our Father loves to judge righteously, he is not a man, that he will lie or do eye service to receive rewards for injustice; when injustices are being done to his children, he feels their emotions, when they cry out to him, he waits patiently to see if wicked people will regress from doing evil; if they choose to continue in their evil works; our Father will intervene in affairs of his own creation and pass judgments; therefore, let us not join multitudes to do evil, but walk in righteousness, to avoid our Father's vengeance, and be justifiable in all our ways; (ii) our Father hates robbery for burnt-offering; and will direct our works in truth, at times, we do shady businesses, to gain lots of evil proceeds, instead of feeling remorse for what we have done wrongfully, we rather, rejoice, come into the house of our Father and offer thanks, pay tithes, and offerings from our evil proceeds; our Father is saying to us today; our tithes and offerings are filthy before him because, we gain those proceeds unlawfully in his eyes, for our Father is righteous and would prefer his children to also walk in his righteousness; there are more blessings in truthfulness than cheating, bribery and corruptions; therefore, as believers, let us refrain ourselves from shady businesses, but be truthful in all our ways; for, our Father knows all our movements; and will make eternal agreements with those who are faithful to his words, walk in truthfulness and believe in him.
(9) And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed. Whaoo! What a blessing! Thank you Jesus! Brethren, our Father declares and decrees agreements upon his truthful children; (i) their heirs will be famous among all nations of the earth, and their descendants, distinguished among their piers; today, we are blessed; therefore, let us walk like kings and queens of the earth; it is our birthrights as blessed children of our Father, and through dead and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we receive salvation and are joint heirs of eternal kingdom forevermore: (ii) our Father decrees, that everyone that sees his blessed children, will recognize their existence because they will be outstanding and the world will know that they are blessed, chosen generation, royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people, and children of our Father which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy; therefore, regardless of what maybe going on wrongfully in our lives today; we are more than conquers, for, our Father will defend our souls, show his mercies and goodness upon our lives; therefore, let us pray to receive covenanted blessing into our lives and enjoy them to fullest; it is already implanted in our innermost spirits, let us use our own mouths to pray our blessings into manifestations; for, Jesus Christ already paid for our sins on the cross of Calvary to set us free forevermore, therefore, let us not worry ourselves for things that do not really matters to our freedoms in Jesus Christ, our salvation and eternal destinations.
Dearly beloved, if we believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we have to put all our trust in him; regardless of storms of life that seems to prevail against our souls, our Father will never leave us alone; because he is always by our sides, comforting our souls through all storms of life; many times, when we pray to eradicate storms of life; we delay our spiritual progresses and destinations of life; sometimes, it is necessary for believers to go through storms of life, to reach their eternal destinations, receive crown of glories and everlasting life; in those circumstances, if we are able to pray ourselves out of those storms, it is only for a season, for they will surface again and again until we allow our Father's will to be done entirely by surrendering it all into his hands, endure the pains, persevere through the storms, and accomplish our tasks; today, no matter what storms of life we find ourselves in, let us exercise greater faiths with patience, to know that when works of our Father is accomplished, we will receive his covenanted blessings forever and evermore; are we in storms of life?, let us know that all things will work together for good to them that love our Father, and to them that are called according to his purposes; let us be strengthen with words of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior; let us come unto him with all our labors and heavy laden and receive rest for our souls forever and evermore. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Isaiah 55:3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.