(KJV.) ST.MATTHEW 27:28-29
(28) And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.
(29) And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!
(30) And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
YOU SAID SO!
(28) And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe. Brethren, our Lord and Savior Jesus Chris was condemned and beaten by the soldiers, thereafter, they removed his clothing, and put on him a bright red color robe: why, red signifies his blood shed upon the earth, (Matthews 23:35); all these doings has to fit in the prophesy yet to be fulfilled in his life; Jesus never claimed to be a king over the Jews, but in his trails, sufferings and death; the Jews made him their king by clothing him with robe of kings; to make him look like their king; first, they took off his shameful clothing off him, and en robe him with a grossly red color long robe, to signify his supremacy among the multitude on his way to crucified on the cross of Calvary; at times, evil people work for our Father not knowing what they are doing until it is all done; and though they meant for evil, our Father changes things around for our own good; (Genesis 50:20); in this phenomenon we receive redemption from all our iniquities and life everlasting; therefore, let us rejoice in trails, though we might not know what is going on in our lives, our Father knows everything and working all things together for good for his glorification forevermore.
(29) And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews! Brethren, the king is in the making; great is the faithfulness of our Father! his ways are so mysterious to accomplish his works; (i) in Matthew chapter 2:2; the wise men from the east came to Jerusalem to enquire about the new born King of the Jews; "Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.: ever since the world waited to see Jesus Christ being crowned King of the Jews; (ii) in Matthew 27:11; And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, "Saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest."; finally, before his death for the scriptures to be fulfilled, they platted a decorative object worn on heads of kings or queens for special occasions made out of woody plant bearing sharp impeding processes as needles, and put it upon his head, and a tall thin grass in his right hand, while they bent downward and forward paying obeisance to him as King of all Kings; and knelt down before him, and made fun of him; saluted him, saying, "Hail, King of the Jews!" However, (iii) in Matthew chapter 27:37; it is written; And set up over his head his accusation written, "THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS." and the scriptures was fulfilled through their own evil handiwork: (iv) Jesus never said he was the King of the Jews, but all along, they saw kingship in him; but, his kingship was not of this world, but of the whole universe; during his trails, Pontious Pilate questioned him regarding his kingship, he answered him, "Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?" (John 18:34); Jesus never claimed to be the King of the Jews, but what he told them was; "My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence." (John 18:36); brethren, at times, evil people not knowing what they do, work for our Father to accomplish his will in our lives; therefore, let us have patience and wait upon our Father, for it is written; "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31).
(30) And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head. Brethren, after they worshiped him, they spat upon him, took the reed, and knock him on his head. what an evil thing to do to a king; but they did it anyway; so that the scriptures could be fulfilled entirely; Jesus said unto them; "And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:" (Luke 24:46); therefore, if we suffer for righteousness sake, let us rejoice that we are in the will of our Father, and when his will is entirely fulfilled in our lives; we will receive crown of glories forevermore.
Dearly beloved, in this lesson, we learned that spoken words of our Father will manifest regardless of what happens in our lives, if he said something, he will also do it; therefore, let us not worry, to try and fulfill our dreams, visions and prophesies given by our Father, but trust him; he knows what to do to fulfill them, at appropriate times for his own glorification; what we need to do, is to believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior; give ourselves entirely to him, trust him with all our hearts; he will fulfill his words in our lives by his grace; today, if we have not yet receive him into our hearts as Lord and Savior; today is the day to come unto him; for, there is salvation, grace and peace in him forever and evermore. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) 1 Peter 3:14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
POST TO PONDER ON!
(KJV.) 1 TIMOTHY 6:10-12 (10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from ...
AMEN AND AMEN!
(KJV.) ST. JOHN 15:9 (9) As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. I WISH EVERYONE, A HAPP...
(KJV.) HOSEA 10:12 (10) Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek th...