Translate

Saturday, May 2, 2015

DAILY BREAD OF LI




(KJV.)  REVELATION 22:12-13


(12)  And, behold,  I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
(13)  I am Alpha and Omega,  the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Good Morning my fellow brethren, for couple of weeks now you have seen the attached photograph on my blog pages;  if you are still wondering what this picture is all about, I have an answer for your question today;  this image is not just a posture but a book published couple of weeks ago, to relate few revelations of eternity given by Jesus Christ for humanity; and testimonies to glorify our Father through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior;  you may get a copy in any bookstore over the world or online through Amazon.com;  please help me to relate its messages to others when you read it;  my goal is to get the message across the world, and to reach out to as many souls, as I possibly can for Christ;  that is what he had asked me to do.  I sincerely appreciate your friendships, loves and supports in this ministry, I could not have done it without you; and we are all in this together for our Father through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, together we will win souls for eternity,  I say a big "Thank you for everything."  God bless you!  Amen and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST TO PONDER ON!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU! :  Peace be unto you! The things that are unfavourable to you now, maybe the sa...