Translate

Thursday, July 2, 2015

DAILY BREAD OF LIFE

4th of July

(KJV.)  ISAIAH 12:1-2


(1)  And in that day thou shall say,  O LORD,  I will praise thee:  though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.
(2)  Behold,  God is my salvation;  I will trust, and not be afraid:  for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song;  he also is become my salvation.


SALVATION, STRENGTH AND SONG!


Brethren, let us give thanks, praises and adoration to our Father; for his goodness and mercies that endures forever:  for we do not deserve his forgiveness, but he chose to sacrifice his only begotten Son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior to take away the iniquities of this world; that humanity could approach throne of grace freely, receive salvation and life everlasting.

Case in point,  it is recorded in the book of 2 Samuel;  when King David sinned against our Father, by impregnating Bathsheba Uriah's wife, he set Uriah at the battle front, withdrew support from him and he was killed with the sword;  what an awful thing to do!,  therefore our Father sent his prophet Nathan to King David with a message spoken in parables, unknowingly, the King passed judgment upon himself, but when he found out that the parable was about him, that the wrath of our Father is against him; the King David repented of his evil deeds, humbled himself, saying, ".......I have sinned against the LORD.  And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin;  thou shalt not die." (2 Samuel 12:13);  therefore, regardless of what our trespasses are Jesus already paid the price on the cross; and our Father's mercies given through the blood of Jesus Christ endures forevermore; not only that, but we receive his comfort, to go and sin no more. (John 8:11):  today, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior is saying to humanity, "I am not angry at you, regardless of what you have done and currently doing; I died to give you free Grace;  therefore, Come unto me all ye that labor and heavy laden and I will give you peace and rest for your souls."  what an amazing grace!  Let us give our Father all the glory, through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior forevermore.

Brethren, Prophet Isaiah is saying; in other words,  Look!  our Father is my union, deliverance from condemnation;  I will believe and rely on him; I will not be fearful of enemy attacks; the Almighty I am that I am, is my source of power, the lyrics of my praises; my protection from perils and dangers of this world;  friends, this is what we call confidence in the LORD;  today, as believers, Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior;  our Father had made him our strong tower of salvation, strength and song; therefore, let us have greater confidence in him, that with him, there are no worries, condemnations or eternal deaths; but rather salvation, free grace, peace and joy everlasting;  isn't  that interesting how humanity believes that all is well, life is good on this earth, but then worry themselves, because of the troubles of the end times?  whereas in heavenly places, there are no sorrows, worries, aches and pains; but peace, joy and life everlasting;  therefore, let us rather focus on things above, where we are going, seek our Father with all our hearts, souls, and bodies; read his words, pray everyday, show love and respect for others, walk in humbleness into life everlasting; for it is written, "The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts." (Haggai 2:9).


CONCLUSION:


Dearly beloved,  let us emerge ourselves into the grace of our Father through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior everyday; walk by faith, in his righteousness, be aware that our Father loves his children passionately, know that we are his chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; show forth praises of him who hath called us out of darkness into his marvelous light; for in the past, we were not his beloved children, but through the sufferings, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, we become chosen, sanctified children of our Father; who never before had favors with him, but now have receive his compassion, grace freely and life everlasting. Amen and Amen!


QUOTE OF THE DAY:


(KJV.)  Psalm 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation;  whom shall I fear?  the LORD is the strength of my life;  of whom shall I be afraid?

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST TO PONDER ON!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU! :  Peace be unto you! The things that are unfavourable to you now, maybe the sa...