(9) But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
(10) But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
(11) For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
(12) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
(13) Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
(14) But the natural man receiveth not the things of he Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
(15) But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
(16) For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT:
Brethren, if we love God, with all our hearts; he will reveal deep things of himself unto us through the Holy Spirit, and we shall receive gifts from eternity: when we receive these gifts from God, he will make his ways known unto us; and we shall be useful vessels for Salvation; but our natural minds cannot receive things of the Spirit of God; for they are meaningless to us; therefore, let us seek things of the Spirit of God by seeking his face: we need to; (a) fear and believe in him; (b) praise and worship him; (c) pray for gifts of the Holy Spirit through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; (d) read his word daily to know his nature and to hear his voice; (optional) we can also, seek his face by fasting from any fleshly desire of our choice.
(kjv.) Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
Friends, what are we seeking from God today?; are we seeking gifts of the Holy Spirit or of carnality?; whatever our heart desires are today, Jesus, will grant them speedily; because we believe in him, he will grant all gifts from the Spirit to physical manifestation by his Goodness and Mercies that endurest forever more. Amen and Amen
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.