(KJV.) PROVERBS 3:13-20
(13) Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteh understanding.
(14) For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.
(15) She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.
(16) Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour.
(17) Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
(18) She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.
(19) The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.
(20) By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and clouds drop down the dew.
WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT:
Brethren, as believers, we need wisdom, knowledge and understanding to walk in the ways of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to bring others along to salvation: when we pray, (a) let us ask for the gift of wisdom, to minster the gospel to others; (b) understanding, to discern why others behave the way they do and accept them as brothers and sisters; (c) knowledge, to encourage one another with the experience already gained through the faith of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Brethren, Jesus is looking for workers everyday for his vineyard; are we ready to answer the call?; if we are, let us seek these three gifts from the Lord, for our various assignments; for we cannot do without them: Jesus, our Lord and Saviour will be glad to equip us with the tools needed for his glorification so we can be perfect in the ministry, and lack nothing forevermore. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(kjv. Proverbs 4:7) Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
POST TO PONDER ON!
(KJV.) 1 TIMOTHY 6:10-12 (10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from ...
AMEN AND AMEN!
(KJV.) ST. JOHN 15:9 (9) As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. I WISH EVERYONE, A HAPP...
(KJV.) HOSEA 10:12 (10) Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek th...