(KJV) ACTS 17:24-28
(24) God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
(25) Neither is worshiped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
(26) And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
(27) That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
(28) For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT:
Brethren, we should all believe that God is; (a) the creator of all things (Elohim); (b) the Almighty God of heaven and earth; (c) he dwelleth not in temples made with hands; (d) neither should we serve him like he needed a favour; (e) he giveth life, and breath to all things; (f) we dwell in him and his Spirit dwells in us; (g) he knows our frame from beginning to end; (h) he knows our thoughts before we act them out: (kjv. Psalm 94:11) The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
Brethren, we strive to seek his face everyday, but he is around us every second of our lives; he sees and hears our utterances both day and night: when we raise up our hands to worship him as though we need to empower him; he is already in control of all things; (kjv. Psalm 24:1) The earth is the LORD'S, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell there-in.
Brethren, he gave us dominion over all things on earth after creation; (Genesis 1:28) therefore, let us dwell in his presence peacefully with one another; because, we are his children and he loves us all. Jesus, our redeemer watches over our souls to deliver us from all evil; brethren, when in danger, call upon his Holy Name; he will surely answer with Holy Ghost Fire, and you shall be saved forever and evermore. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV) Romans 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
POST TO PONDER ON!
(KJV.) 1 TIMOTHY 6:10-12 (10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from ...
AMEN AND AMEN!
(KJV.) ST. JOHN 15:9 (9) As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. I WISH EVERYONE, A HAPP...
(KJV.) HOSEA 10:12 (10) Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek th...