(KJV.) PSALM 33:6-12
(6) By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
(7) He gathereth the waters of the sea together as a heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.
(8) Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
(9) For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
(10) The LORD bringeth the counsel of the devices of the people of none effect.
(11) The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
(12) Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT:
Friends, as we all know, all creation and heavenly angels came into existence by the word of the LORD: case in point; have we ever taken an airplane trip, and look down from above, to observe what goes on below?; when we do, we could barely see houses or human activities on earth; all things look smaller in sizes, or non existence depending on the magnitude of the airplane; friends, can we image Christ's perspective on humanity?; I believe, we look like ants before him; but he loves and cares for all souls regardless of who we are before him; sometimes, when airplanes runs into turbulence in the air, we pray for our lives, but as soon as we land safely back to earth, we praise the pilot for doing a good job, and forget to thank the LORD, who saved our lives from perishing in the air.
Friends, let us appreciate the LORD, everyday for his Grace bestowed upon our lives through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ; for he cares for our souls: Christ, our advocate, forgives all our sins when we repent and ask for his forgiveness; he chose us as his own inheritance, because of his love, and waiting to receive us into eternity: blessed assurance!; therefore, let us give him all the glories, honors, and adoration, and love one another while we dwell gracefully in his presence forever more. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine.
POST TO PONDER ON!
(KJV.) 1 TIMOTHY 6:10-12 (10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from ...
AMEN AND AMEN!
(KJV.) ST. JOHN 15:9 (9) As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. I WISH EVERYONE, A HAPP...
(KJV.) HOSEA 10:12 (10) Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek th...