(KJV.) PSALM 67:1-7
(1) GOD be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah.
(2) That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations.
(3) Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
(4) O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.
(5) Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
(6) Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.
(7) God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.
WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT:
Friends, the LORD, is merciful and gracious; we need to praise and adore him forever; he shines his light and his righteousness is known throughout the whole world, take a look at the sun and moon, they are his manifestation on earth: no human imagination can comprehend his ways; but he manifests his blessings in our lives when we worship, praise, and trust his Holy Name: however, those with doubtful minds, shall tremble before his presence when we receive his blessings.
Friends, all things created by the LORD, has breath and sings praises to his Holy Name around the clock; the trees, flowers, ocean, wind, birds, fishes etc.: let us also glorify his Holy Name everyday, through the Grace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, we shall receive his blessings forever and evermore. Amen and Amen!
QUOTES OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Genesis 12:2-3 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: (3) And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
POST TO PONDER ON!
(KJV.) 1 TIMOTHY 6:10-12 (10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from ...
AMEN AND AMEN!
(KJV.) ST. JOHN 15:9 (9) As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. I WISH EVERYONE, A HAPP...
(KJV.) HOSEA 10:12 (10) Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek th...