(KJV) PSALM 30
(1) I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
(2) O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou has healed me.
(3) O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
(4) Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
(5) For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
(6) And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.
(7) LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.
(8) I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication.
(9) What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?
(10) Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.
(11) Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou has put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
(12) To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent, O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT:
Brethren, to God be all the glory; for great things he has done; great things being manifest; and great things yet to come: our God is infinite!; therefore, let us give him praises and adoration all the time; no matter how difficult situations might be in our lives; he is aware of it all and will bring things into proper perspective; and our souls shall come forth from the grave yard experiences with resurrection power of Jesus Christ; let us believe in him!: (kjv. John 11:25) Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall be alive:
My friend, are you in the grave yard today? call upon the name of Jesus; he will have mercy and will resurrect your life from the grave yard experience; and will grant you his Goodness and Mercies forever more. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(kjv.) I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
POST TO PONDER ON!
(KJV.) 1 TIMOTHY 6:10-12 (10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from ...
AMEN AND AMEN!
(KJV.) ST. JOHN 15:9 (9) As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. I WISH EVERYONE, A HAPP...
(KJV.) HOSEA 10:12 (10) Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek th...