(KJV.) TITUS 1:11-15
(11) For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
(12) Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
(13) Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
(14) Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
(15) These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT:
Brethren, the unmerited divine favor from the Lord, which saves us from all sins was given to all men; to teach us to resit immoral or evil deeds; but to walk meekly, with good behaviours divinely, and in godliness in this world full of evil: for we anticipate the splendor coming of the LORD, and our redeemer Jesus Christ; who with his blood, purchased us from all our wrong doings; sanctified and sustained our lives as vessels for good works; wherefore, are we to testify, minister, and reprove in his dominion; and no man should count us worthless as we strive to execute his will: when enemies rise against us, because we execute the LORD's commandments, they are war faring the authority of the LORD of heaven and earth; who will fight his own battles; and prevail against his enemies; and sustain his ministers.
Brethren, was any authority given to us from heaven to execute on earth today?; if so, this is the time for us to act on that authority; let us be bold to preach the gospel to all nations; and rebuke all enemy blockages on our path of righteousness; and win souls for our Lord Jesus Christ: also, let us not fear what men can do unto us, but stand firmly in the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ; for no evil shall prevail against us; because, Jesus, will fight all battles and we shall overcome evil with good by his blood forevermore. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV.) Proverbs 27:5 Open rebuke is better than secret love.
POST TO PONDER ON!
(KJV.) 1 TIMOTHY 6:10-12 (10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from ...
AMEN AND AMEN!
(KJV.) ST. JOHN 15:9 (9) As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. I WISH EVERYONE, A HAPP...
(KJV.) HOSEA 10:12 (10) Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek th...