Translate

Monday, November 19, 2012

DAILY BREAD OF LIFE

ISAIAH 41:10-13

(10)  Fear thou not;  for I am with thee:  be not dismayed;  for I am thy God:  I will strengthen thee;  yea, I will help thee;  yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
 (11)  Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded:  they shall be as nothing;  and they that strive with thee shall perish.
(12)  Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee:  they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
(13)  For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee,  Fear not, I will help thee.

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT:

Brethren in the Lord;  Christ is able to strengthen us through the storms of life: he will confound our enemies; and they shall be put to shame in the Name of Jesus.  Trust in the Lord always!  Amen and Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment

POST TO PONDER ON!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU! :  Peace be unto you! The things that are unfavourable to you now, maybe the sa...