Translate

Thursday, November 8, 2012

LOVE ALWAYS ....

ST JOHN 15:9-10

(9)  As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you;  continue ye in my Love.  (10)  If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love;  even as I have kept my Father;s commandments, and abide in his love.

COMMENTARY:

Brethren in the Lord,  in this context, Jesus, encourages us to love one another, and keep the commandments of GOD.

Case in point; believers, need to love everyone in this world regardless of race, color, gender or religious belief: "why?";  because, the spirit of God lives in every human race; therefore, we are brothers and sisters from the same Father in heaven.  If we are, then we need not strive against one another; but love ourselves as Christ, also love us and died for our sins.

(1 John 4:20)  If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar; for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

CONCLUSION:

Brethren, let us be kind to each other, show love and fulfill the law; so we can be favorable in the eyes of our Lord Jesus, who also love us.and died on the cross for our sins.

Love one another always in Jesus Name!  Amen and Amen!

(ST. JOHN 13:35)  By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.


No comments:

Post a Comment

POST TO PONDER ON!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU! :  Peace be unto you! The things that are unfavourable to you now, maybe the sa...