Translate

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

CONSIDER AND HEAR ME.......

PSALM 13:1-6

(1)  How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD?  for ever?  how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?  2)  How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily?  how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?  (3)  Consider and hear me,  O LORD my God:  lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;  (4)  Lest mine enemy say,  I have prevailed against him;  and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.  (5)  But I have trusted in they mercy;  my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.  (6)  I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.

COMMENTARY:

Brethren in Christ, King David poured out his heart to the LORD through the above psalm; he sought the LORD diligently, to deliver him from his persecutors, because he trusted in him.

Believers in Christ, when in trails and tribulations; seek the LORD's face for breakthrough and deliverance from all situations.   Brethren, if you are in any trails or tribulations today;  (a) pray to GOD through the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ;  (b)  read his Word daily;  (c) speak out his promises in the scriptures;   (d)  plead your case with psalms of mercy and deliverance;  (e)  meditate on his word in your heart always;  (d)  thank and glorify him with songs of praises, for answering your prayers:  the LORD will hear your anguish and will break the yoke of your neck; he will deliver you speedily, and disgrace your enemies.

(Joel 2:32)  And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered:  for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant who the LORD shall call.

CONCLUSION:

Brethren in Christ,   Let us bring our difficulties to the alter of the Most High GOD, through the blood of Jesus!  He will surely answer and deliver us from all tribulations.  Amen and Amen!





No comments:

Post a Comment

POST TO PONDER ON!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU! :  Peace be unto you! The things that are unfavourable to you now, maybe the sa...