Translate

Thursday, November 29, 2012

DAILY BREAD OF LIFE

ST JOHN 14:12-15

(12)  Verily, verily,  I say unto you,  He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also;  and greater works than these shall he do;  because I go unto my Father.
(13)  And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
(14)  If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

COMMENTARY:

Brethren in Christ,  I called this context;  "empowerment",  Jesus, empowers us to believe on him so we could  do miracles in his name.

Case in point,  Jesus, said greater works shall we do, if we believe on him:  for example, Peter, Christ Apostle believed on him; and he performed miracles:  just passing by the sick on the streets they were made whole by his shadow (Acts 5:15).  Paul the Apostle, believed on him, so that out of his body handkerchiefs were brought and diseases and evil spirits were cast out; (Acts 19:12).
As believers in Christ, we can perform miracles also; if only we believe in him.

(ST MARK 9:23)  Jesus said unto him,  If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

CONCLUSION:

Brethren in the Christ, are you a believer in Jesus?  If you are, all things are possible for those who believe:  let us pray and ask our heart desires in his name;  he will do it, that the Father may be glorified in him.  Believe in his Name!  Amen and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST TO PONDER ON!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU! :  Peace be unto you! The things that are unfavourable to you now, maybe the sa...