Translate

Monday, October 15, 2012

WATCH AND PRAY

PSALM 27 1-3

The Lord is my light and my salvation;  whom shall I fear?  the LORD is the strength of my life;  of whom shall I be afraid?  (2)  When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.  (3)  Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear:  though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

COMMENTARY:

Brethren in the Lord, King David, prayed this prayer for the Lord to save his soul from spiritual warfare, and to be the light of his deliverance from the power and effects of the enemy.

As Christians, we will face spiritual warfare periodically from the demonic world, because of our relationship with Jesus: these attacks are designed to frustrate us and make us loose faith in Christ.

The devil assigns demons to attack our (finances, jobs, and relationships), but when we pray to God through Jesus Christ, we are made over comers by his blood.   
The question is, brethren when unexplained circumstances (loss of employments, car accidents, etc.)  happens to us; do we view these incidences as coincidences, or do we view them as attacks of the enemy? Brethren they might be attacks from the enemy that needs spiritual attention: we need to pray to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for deliverance when being attack from the demonic world.   Let us "watch and pray".  

(1 Peter 5:8)   Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

CONCLUSION:

Brethren in the Lord, let us not take events of this world as a fairy tale, they are events documented in the scriptures:  they are all true, and are being fulfilled everyday.  Demonic activity is real in the daily activities of a Christian;  we can be made over-comers by prayers, and the blood of  Jesus!.
Amen and Amen!

(Luke 21:36)  Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.







No comments:

Post a Comment

POST TO PONDER ON!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU! :  Peace be unto you! The things that are unfavourable to you now, maybe the sa...