Translate

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

O MY ENEMIES ....

MICAH 7:8-10

(8)  Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy:  when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.  (9)  I will bear the indignation of the Lord, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me:  he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.  (10)  Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me,  Where is the Lord thy God?  mine eyes shall behold her:  now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.

COMMENTARY:

Brethren in the Lord, in this context, Prophet Micah spoke against his enemies in his wilderness experience: when he was downcast ed in the storm of life; his enemies mock at him, but he trusted in the Lord for his judgment and restoration.
There are moments in the life, when we all experience trails and tribulations:  friends and family would send words of empathy or encouragement to us in our darkest moments;  let us ask ourselves, (are these words truly kind gestures?)  No, not all of them are!
Prophet Micah says, our enemies do rejoice at our downfalls; as children of the Most High God, the Lord is our light through our darkest moments, and per chance if we have sin; he will forgive us when we repent, and move us into his righteousness.
When in a storm, the questions we need to ask ourselves are, "what is the lord trying to teach us in this storm?  what sins brought us to this point in life? where is the Lord taking us from here?":  also, let us submit to the Lord, (pray, read the scriptures, worship, trust in him, wait for his mercy, and justification), for his light will bring us from our tribulations into justifications.
The scriptures says, our enemies shall see our justifications and be ashamed; for the Lord who heard and saw them when they mock at us in our trails shall put them under our feet forever.
Brethren in the Lord, are you currently in a storm? (loss of employment, divorced, sorrowful, homeless, bankrupt, depressed):  pray for the Lord to plead your cause and execute judgment for you; when you are proved, he will bring you forth into the light, and you shall behold his righteousness (give glory unto him).


CONCLUSION:

Brethren in the Lord, life is full of surprises, whatever situation or position you find yourself this day, count it as a blessing, for the Lord knows the beginning and end of your journey on earth.  None of our days are equal and there will dark moments in the journey, but do not lose hope; pray and trust in him to take absolute control of the situation.  He will justify you when you are proved to be a faithful child of God.

Jesus is standing and knocking at the door of your heart; do not shut the door on him, let him in and he will remove all your transgressions and save you from the storm with his blood that was shed on Calvary, you will sit with him in his glory forevermore.  Amen and Amen!

(Revelation 3:20)  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.  (21)  To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST TO PONDER ON!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU! :  Peace be unto you! The things that are unfavourable to you now, maybe the sa...