Translate

Thursday, March 12, 2020

THE BREAD OF LIFE

(KJV.)  GENESIS  6:12


(12)  And God looked upon the earth and, behold, it was corrupt;  for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

Calvary Greetings,

I Jehovah, I said, I am going to rectify all the abnormalities in your life, and I will be with you forever and evermore on this planet earth;  watch what I will do for you.
Going forward, do not pay attention to what people say to you, but listen to me and do according to my commandments, never to astray but do the will of Jehovah, wherever you go on earth. always do the right thing before me, so that I can give you my heavenly blessings prepared just for you.

Peace be unto you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST TO PONDER ON!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU! :  Peace be unto you! The things that are unfavourable to you now, maybe the sa...