Translate

Monday, April 10, 2017

WORD FOR THE DAY

(KJV.)  ST. JOHN 16:31-33


(31)  Jesus answered them,  Do ye now believe?
(32)  Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone because the Father is with me.
(33)  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace.  In the world ye shall have tribulation:  but be of good cheer;  I have overcome the world.

Prayer:  We believe in you O Lord Jesus!  You are the Lord and Savior of the world!  The way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, apart from you. cf. John 14:6; sustain your blood upon our lives forever and evermore. In Jesus Name we pray!  Amen and Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

POST TO PONDER ON!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU! :  Peace be unto you! The things that are unfavourable to you now, maybe the sa...