Translate

Thursday, April 10, 2014

DAILY BREAD OF LIFE

(KJV.)  JOHN 14:1-3

(1)  Let not your heart be troubled:  ye believe in God,  believe also in me.
(2)  In my Father's house are many mansions:  if it were not so,  I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.
(3)  And if I go and prepare a place for you,  I will come again, and receive you unto myself;  that where I am,  there ye may be also.


WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT:

Brethren, Jesus, comforts his believers, knowing the trials ahead of him before crucifixion:  with love, he assures them that he is the only way to the Father;  with peace, he comforts them to be strong in the faith, and does not think of himself, even though he knew what he was about to face; but, encourage them to walk by faith and not by sight;  and, believe in him as they believe in God, to trust him even if they do not understand what was going to happen through the darkness of that hour:  however, he promises his believers of their inheritance awaiting for them in heaven;  and, assures them that he is the only way to the Father, and going to whence he came from:  he also assures believers that there are mansions prepared for them, where they can all be together with him in eternity.
Brethren,  Christ's suffering, death and resurrection is necessary to open doors of eternity for all his believers:  he assures us that he will come again to receive us to himself;  which is our hope of his second coming:  therefore, let us actively engage ourselves in the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, to further his ministry;  that his sufferings and death should not go in vain;  that the Father may be glorified in the Son;  that we may be glorified by the Son, forever and evermore.
Amen and Amen!


QUOTE OF THE DAY:

(KJV.)  John 17:24  Father,  I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me:  for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment

POST TO PONDER ON!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU! :  Peace be unto you! The things that are unfavourable to you now, maybe the sa...