Translate

Friday, February 21, 2014

DAILY BREAD OF LIFE

(KJV.)  PSALM 138

(1)  I will praise thee with my whole heart::  before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
(2)  I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy loving kindness and for thy truth:  for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
(3)  In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
(4)  All the kings of the earth shall praise thee,  O  LORD,  when they hear the words of thy mouth.
(5)  Yea,  they shall sing in the ways of the LORD:  for great is the glory of the LORD.
(6)  Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly:  but the proud he knoweth afar off.
(7)  Though I walk in the midst of trouble,  thou wilt revive me:  thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
(8)  The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me:  thy mercy  O  LORD,  endureth for ever:  forsake not the works of thine own hands.


WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT:

Brethren,  let us give the LORD Almighty, praises, all day long;  all month long;  and the rest of our years on earth;  let us adore him;  for, he is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous mercy:   let us worship and serve him with all our hearts, soul and bodies;  no matter where we are in life today;  if we trust in him;  he will take control of our lives;  because, he is always with us:  he feels our wounded hearts;  he cares about our burdens and sufferings;  and will relieve our souls from bondage:  also, let us call upon him everyday through praises, thanksgivings and adoration; when we praise him during difficult times, no matter what might be going on in our lives;  he will take control of all circumstances and make it good:   the psalmist, suffered persecutions from King Saul, for so many years;  but, he did not give up trusting the LORD, for deliverance;  but sang, and prayed, while waiting on him.  
Brethren, the LORD, sees all human hearts:  he favors the meek and lowly hearts;  but, those with arrogance and prideful hearts;  he will not desire:  therefore, let us walk in humility and respect in his presence:   when we face any kind of storm, the LORD, knows about it before they came along our way;  he is the only one that will strengthen us through the storm;  and will bring us up with no flaws by the restoration power of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, forever and evermore!
Amen and Amen


QUOTE OF THE DAY:

(KJV.)  PSALM 28:7  The LORD is my strength and my shield:  my heart trusted in him, and I am helped:  therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth;  and with my song will I praise him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST TO PONDER ON!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU! :  Peace be unto you! The things that are unfavourable to you now, maybe the sa...