Translate

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DAILY BREAD OF LIFE

JOHN 16:7-12

(7)  Nevertheless I tell you the truth;  It is expedient for you that I go away;  for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you;  but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
(8)  And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment;
(9)  Of sin, because they believe not on me;
(10)  Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
(11)  Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
(12)  I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.


WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT:

Brethren in Christ,  in the above context Jesus, explains to you and I the mission of the Holy Spirit.  Believers, let us seek the power of the Holy Spirit, (the Comforter); for if we have him;  he will make us conscious of our sins, and we either accept the righteousness of Christ through his forgiveness or hell's damnation with Satan.  By his Grace, all our sins shall be forgiven through the blood of Jesus!  Amen and Amen!


QUOTE OF THE DAY:

(1 John 1:8)  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST TO PONDER ON!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU!

EL ELOHIM MINISTRIES - The End Times : THIS WORD IS FOR YOU! :  Peace be unto you! The things that are unfavourable to you now, maybe the sa...