(KJV) PSALM 125
(1) They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
(2) As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is around about his people from henceforth even for ever.
(3) For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.
(4) Do good, O LORD, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts.
(5) As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the LORD shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel.
WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT:
Brethren, we need to build up our trust in the LORD by reading and hearing of his word everyday: when we trust in the LORD, we shall be strong in spirit and shall never be removed from ways of eternity; no matter how difficult life situations might be; we are rest assured that the eyes of the LORD watches over us all the time: he will not allow the wicked to continue to have power over the righteous, but will someday pass judgement on the wicked and the righteous shall be set free from all evil; he will not allow good people to backslide into sin.
Brethren, the LORD is good! He will do good unto those that are straight forward at heart; but those that will choose craftiness; he shall lead forth with evil doers, but his peace shall continue to rest upon his chosen ones:
My friend, have you ever tried to call upon the name of Jesus, when in any kind of danger? if not, try it next time; he will surely answer and deliver you; and you will give him all the glory for ever and ever more. Amen and Amen!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
(KJV) Psalm 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
POST TO PONDER ON!
(KJV.) 1 TIMOTHY 6:10-12 (10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from ...
AMEN AND AMEN!
(KJV.) ST. JOHN 15:9 (9) As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. I WISH EVERYONE, A HAPP...
(KJV.) HOSEA 10:12 (10) Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek th...